7th December 2010, 04:50 PM
nilesh garg

Is it compulsory to do M.Tech after BE? Can I take up a job directly in Industrial Automation?

I am electrical engg student, i want to do industrial automation after b.e...Is it compulsory to also get m.tech after b.e. or i can get a good job in industrial automation.

11th December 2010, 09:18 PM
aditya436
Senior Member++++

Thumbs up Re: Is it compulsory to do M.Tech after BE? Can I take up a job directly in Industrial Automation?

hello friend

see there is mainly one thing if you have confidence that your knowledge and

degree can satisfy for whole life then you can surely continue with your job

but if you have any doubt or if you want to be secure for your whole life then

it is always better to a masters in which you have done bachelors by doing

this you'll increase the subject knowledge as well as your chances will get

bigger and all the jobs will be back of you

so my suggestion is to pursue your masters and then get entered in to job

scenario

all the best my dear friend

~aditya~
31st December 2010, 07:58 PM
sparkle
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do M.Tech after BE? Can I take up a job directly in Industrial Automation?

Dear friend,

Yes there is no hard and fast to do the M.Tech after B.E. If you do some certification course in industrial automation then you can join job directly.

The master's degree after graduation is a career enriching process and nothing else. If you do it ,it won't go wasted.

All the best!!
24th July 2011, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it compulsory to do M.Tech after BE? Can I take up a job directly in Industrial Automation?

what will be the future by doing B.E in power electronics and instrumentation
31st January 2012, 04:19 PM
selva786

Thumbs up Re: Is it compulsory to do M.Tech after BE? Can I take up a job directly in Industrial Automation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nilesh garg View Post
I am electrical engg student, i want to do industrial automation after b.e...Is it compulsory to also get m.tech after b.e. or i can get a good job in industrial automation.

It is not compulsory to do M.Tech after the completion of B.E.You can directly get job in government sector area no need any additional qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?