12th August 2012, 05:46 PM
omkarvamsi

How to do course in Industrial Automation and Embedded Systems? Which are the top institutes offering the course?

sir,
i completed my btech in eee
i wanted to do a course in industrial automation or embedede systems
i want to know which has good career and top institutes offering these course.
thank you sir

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems?
  2. Best Embedded training center in chennai?
  3. Best institutes offering a course in Embedded Systems or VLSI Bangalore?
  4. Details about embedded systems field and institutes that offer short term course?
  5. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in control and automation or embedded systems? What are the GRE score requirements? Whats the average living cost in USA?
  6. Best embedded system courses offering institutes in Bangalore?
  7. Which are the companies offering internship for M.E students in embedded systems? I am a first year M.E Embedded Systems
  8. Difference between Robotics and Embedded Systems? Available courses in Robotics? Institutes offering robotics and embedded system courses in Chennai?
  9. Which are the good universities in USA offering MS in Control and Automation or Embedded Systems? What is the GRE score requirements? What is the average living cost in USA?
  10. Are Industrial training really beneficial in getting placed in core semiconductor companies? Which stream to opt Embedded or VLSI?
  11. Institutes or universities offering Ph.D distance in process control/plant automation/instrumentation?
  12. Industrial Training related to Embedded or Automation for B.Tech(Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering) 3rd year student? -- [New]
  13. Companies providing Embedded or Automation training in Pune
  14. Which are the best embedded system institution offering embedded system courses for last 5 years
  15. Higher studies after BE except for MS and MBA?
  16. Best summer training institutes for Embedded Systems or Networking?
  17. What is the syllabus of UP PCS J? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the job oriented courses other than Embedded System? Is Automation a good course? Is there a less scope for girls in Automation?
15th March 2013, 05:56 PM
Jinu Alex

Default Re: How to do course in Industrial Automation and Embedded Systems? Which are the top institutes offering the course?

Hiii

Industrial automation and embedded systems, both are quite important streams and provide good career. It is all depended upon one's interests to do a course on either one of them. Since, you have studied eee, Embedded would be easy for you and more useful even. But at the same time, if u learn Programmable Logic Controller(PLC), it will touch both - automation as well as embedded. Well, United Info solutions spread across Tamil Nadu, is one of the good institutes that offer courses in both of them.

These are some of the links that might help you
http://www.vectorindia.org/
http://www.appliedlabsindia.com/

You can find institutes near you ,also by calling just a dial- 0888888888.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?