25th February 2020, 03:09 PM
Samidha gurung

Is it compulsory to pass the Physics papers in Intermediate to do B.Sc Nursing?

Can I join B.Sc Nursing Army if I have failed in Physics paper but passed in Biology, English and Chemistry in my +2 - Intermediate board examination? What if I qualify the entrance?

27th February 2020, 10:01 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass the Physics papers in Intermediate to do B.Sc Nursing?

The eligibility to get admission in B.Sc Nursing course is that candidate must have passed 12th from a recognised board in PCB as main paper.

Entrance examination is conducted by various institutions for admission in the course.

So, it is compulsory to have passed in std 12th in PCB to get admission in the course.
29th February 2020, 06:36 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pass the Physics papers in Intermediate to do B.Sc Nursing?

Yes its compulsory to passed out Physics subject in your Intermediate for get admission in B.sc Nursing course.

Eligibility Criteria:-

-- Candidate must Passed 12th with a PCB as a main subjects from a recognized board.

--Camdidate must achieve minimum of 50-60% Mark's.

--Percentage relaxation also available for the reserved category candidate for the time of appearing any entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?