9th December 2018, 03:07 AM
Unregistered

Is it compulsory to pursue MBA after BBA? Can I get job on basis of BBA olny?

I have completed my BBA. Now, is it compulsory to pursue MBA? Can't I get any jobs on the basis of BBA only? If yes, then what type of jobs can I get and in which all companies I should try?

14th December 2018, 01:17 AM
EALP EXPERT
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pursue MBA after BBA? Can I get job on basis of BBA olny?

As per my knowledge, it is not compulsory to pursue MBA after BBA because you are eligible to get the job after completing BBA course.

If you want to study higher course after completing BBA course then MBA course is the best course for your bright future. There are too many jobs available for you after completing BBA course is given below.

BEST JOB OPPORTUNITY AFTER BBA COURSE

1. Multinational Companies

2. Export Companies

3. Financial Organizations

4. Banks

5. Educational Institutes

6. Marketing Organizations

7. Business Consultancies

8. Industrial Houses
14th December 2018, 05:17 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it compulsory to pursue MBA after BBA? Can I get job on basis of BBA olny?

1. You will get jobs on basis of BBA as qualification. But you will not be able to get good jobs with better salary and career opportunities.

2. Instead of going for job, you should apply for exams like CAT or MAT and get admission in MBA so as to have good job opportunities in near future.

3. You can also apply for Banking exams on basis of BBA as qualification.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?