12th August 2016, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Content, types and period of Engineering graduates apprentice training at VSSC? Types of job I can get after this training?

Hello sir, What are the content and types of Engineering graduates apprentice training and period of training at VSSC? Which types of job I can get after training?

Related Questions:
  1. What are the content and types of graduate apprentice training with period at Vikram Sarabhai Space Center (VSSC) for Aeronautical engineering student?
  2. Is there any job confirmation after completion of training? Which one is more apt, Apprentice training from LPSC or training from VSSC?
  3. Should i join BEML for apprentice training or continue with my job?
  4. What is the last date to submit the forms for Apprentice Training in HAL? What is the procedure for the Apprentice Training in HAL?
  5. Syllabus for BEL apprentice training written exam? -- [New]
  6. Whether Students gets Salary while in their training period or after the end of training period?
  7. Which are the courses available in Telecom Sector? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the ways to enter into TNEB after completing B.E?
  9. Procedure to apply for apprentice training for B.E ECE?
  10. Can I get high paying job after NLC Apprentice training?
  11. How many rounds of interviews are conducted for apprentice trainee in ISRO VSSC?
  12. Procedure to apply for apprentice training at HAL Bangalore TTI?
  13. Procedure to apply for training and period of training?
  14. Is it good to join NLC Apprentice Training after finishing my B.E degree in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering?
  15. Training period of IAS job after selection?
  16. Do I need to complete training separately or may I do CA training period simultaneously with CS? I'm a CA inter student and post graduate
  17. Type and contents of training at ISRO? Can we get permanent job after training at ISRO?
  18. What exactly people do in In-Plant training? Training period and division identification?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?