11th May 2011, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Which computer course to do after passing 12th? What is the eligibility for Ethical Hacking?

i have done 12th class n hoping to get gud %

tell me plz which computer course shud i do ??

i had comm.rce..

how about doing ethical hacking and how cn i knw about eligibility for it.??

tell me plz guide me

7th September 2011, 08:54 PM
amit kumar rithala

Default Re: Which computer course to do after passing 12th? What is the eligibility for Ethical Hacking?

after passing 12 class u can choose hardware as well as software.
u can also make ur carrier in hacking. u able
20th November 2011, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which computer course to do after passing 12th? What is the eligibility for Ethical Hacking?

can we do it parellely by doing b.tech and any % we need for it
1st April 2012, 01:01 AM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Arrow Re: Which computer course to do after passing 12th? What is the eligibility for Ethical Hacking?

Hi

First of all if you are from the commerce back ground, you CANNOT take up B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

So you have to keep that option aside. Now talking about the opportunities that you actually have in your hand are :-

You can do the short term computer courses at first which are the following :-

1. C/C++

2. Java programming (Core and Advanced)

3. Microsoft .NET (Dot Net)

4. Visual Basic

5. Web Designing

6. Android

etc and many more...

So start with the 1st option. C/C++ are considered as the basics of any programming and so one can start with that and then go on to Java and .NET framework programming.

Now talking about Ethical Hacking, I would say Hacking comes from within. Still if you need to learn it then you should know a minimum of 3 computer programming languages.

Only then can you understand the Hacking and its sub parts.

So start with the basic blocks and you will not be very far from being a good programmer.

All the best

Regards
RANJEET
1st April 2012, 01:43 AM
bishwa1987
Junior Member+

Hi
if you are from commerce background then you can not do software engg . so for learning you have to know programming languages.so join good institute for learning basic programming language. then you understand ethical hacking.
thank you
1st April 2012, 12:28 PM
arun660

Hi.
You had chosen good way,Because today IT industries and networking companies offering students like you.
Basic needs to learn ethical hacking
1)Basic computer knowledge
2)Know basic network elements
3)Interest in subject

you told you come from commerce in 12th std,so initially it become difficult,but your interest in subject and hard work will help you to lead.
So you need to learn these subject(courses) to become ethical hacker:

Courses:
a) Fundamentals of C/C++
b) Java Programming
c) computer communication networking(to learn working of network elements like routers,addressing of routers,IP address etc
d)Vissual basic
e)HTML Programming(web designing )
f)DOTNET
g) Basics of OS
etc....

good luck

regards
arun
1st April 2012, 03:00 PM
Ishita1505
Member+

You Can Apply for the below mentioned courses....
BCA
B.sc multimedia and Annimation
JAVA applications
C++ and C basics
.NET Technologies
Animation Course
Animation Film Making
Animation Film-Making Expert
You can apply for Ethical Hacking also, its a course of 1 year only.
1st April 2012, 03:28 PM
sky bhalodi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i have done 12th class n hoping to get gud %

tell me plz which computer course shud i do ??

i had comm.rce..

how about doing ethical hacking and how cn i knw about eligibility for it.??

tell me plz guide me
My Friend , you have commerce stream so after 12 th you will go for following computer couces like BCA ( Bachelor of Computer Application) , BSC.IT , CISCO networking course.
For ethical hacking , you have deep knowledge of networking , good skill in programming language because without these you can't do anything on ethical hacking so first of all try to improve your programming skill and then go for ethical hacking.
24th August 2012, 02:15 PM

Smile Re: Which computer course to do after passing 12th? What is the eligibility for Ethical Hacking?

After 12th you can also opt Ethical hacking as your career. As it is one of the field in which can become successful. Please check this link www.wiziq.com/course/3706. This will let you know the basics of the workshops.
I hope this information will be useful to you.
31st August 2012, 04:37 PM
Unregistered

my name is vikki i have lot of interst in computer hardware field and hacking field but i confused about which field i take to contioune my career plz hope u help me plz.....!
20th December 2012, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

Hi i am chandrakant we also confuse from 12 pass now seclotion also now coures so now also information form my facebook id chandrakantprajpati9558294881
20th December 2012, 06:23 PM
bhawnarattan
Senior Member+

After 12th you can choose any good computer course as per your interests as computer is in great demand these days and for ethical hacking there is no hard and fast rules all you need is basic knowledge about computers and your interest matters most about learning anything.
11th February 2013, 07:20 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hi

First of all if you are from the commerce back ground, you CANNOT take up B.Tech in Computer Science and Engineering.

So you have to keep that option aside. Now talking about the opportunities that you actually have in your hand are :-

1. C/C++

4. Visual Basic

5. Web Designing

6. Android

etc and many more...

So start with the 1st option. C/C++ are considered as the basics of any programming and so one can start with that and then go on to Java and .NET framework programming.

Now talking about Ethical Hacking, I would say Hacking comes from within. Still if you need to learn it then you should know a minimum of 3 computer programming languages.

So start with the basic blocks and you will not be very far from being a good programmer.

All the best
11th February 2013, 07:21 PM
shilpanaidu 123
Senior Member+

Hi

1. C/C++

4. Visual Basic

5. Web Designing

6. Android

etc and many more...

All the best
18th February 2013, 08:44 PM
Unregistered

i am doing b.com and languages course from a private computer institute want to be a computer hacker so plz tell me what can i do???
13th May 2013, 06:01 PM
lipusahoo141
Senior Member+

dear friend,,,,

computer course to do after passing 12th
----------------------------------------

1.Microsoft .NET (Dot Net)
2.Android
3.Visual Basic
4.C/C++
5.Microsoft .NET (Dot Net)
6.Web Designing
7.Java programming
8..net
9.php
10.Basics of os
11.Fundamentals of C/C++
12.html
13.Animation Film Making
14.C++ and C basics
15.Animation Film-Making Expert
16..NET Technologies
17.unix
18.linux
7th April 2014, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

I want to make ethical hacking as a career.I have just passed 12.Now what should I do after 12.Which course and institute should I join
27th March 2017, 01:02 PM
Unregistered

After 12th in computer science which course to do I have great interest in computer programming.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?