9th November 2015, 01:26 AM
Unregistered

Correspondence BA English honours from DU is good?

I took med science but unfortunately could not continue in that field.. I am now doing eng hons from correspondence du.
Is it OK? What all can I do further...
Kindly reply....

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for English Honours if scored 64 marks in English of 12th PCM? List of courses with good colleges if secured 54% in 12th PCM? Should I apply for BBA instead of English Honours?
  2. English honours along with Mass Communication after 12th Commerce? From where and how to do?
  3. Admission process and subjects provided under B.A. English honours from IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible for DU CAT for M.A English Honors after completing B.A English Honors from IGNOU through correspondence?
  5. Regarding English honours in a reknowned college
  6. Is MA correspondence available in GNDU? Date of same of admission forms of M.A(English)? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. What should I do after my graduation? I am doing English Honors from correspondence
  8. Marks or percentages required for English honours at St. Xavier's college?
  9. Full syllabus of M.A. English honours and entrance exam for admission in M.A.?
  10. Eligibility for English honours from reputed institutes of Kolkata?
  11. Can I choose Chemistry in 2nd paper of Indian Forest Service recruitment exam being a English undergraduate SC student?
  12. How to get admission for B.Ed course in Correspondence from Maharshi Dayanand University having done Graduation with English Honors from JP University?
  13. Change from English honours to Geography honours from one college of Calcutta university to other?
  14. Can I do CS correspondence with B.Com Hons? What is the fee structure for both CS and B.Com honors
  15. Career options after doing English honours from Delhi university? What can be done in future?
  16. List of colleges which offers Economics Honours degree via correspondence mode?
  17. Which are the good options after doing English Honors? Is doing law a good option after English Honors?
  18. Admission to English Honours at St.Xaviers College, Kolkata
9th November 2015, 11:10 PM
Prince8645
Senior Member+

Default Re: Correspondence BA English honours from DU is good?

Delhi University is considered to be best university of India for different undergraduate and post graduate courses. So each and every course of Delhi University is good either it is done in regular mode or in distance mode.

After completion of bachelor's degree in English, you can go for master's degree in English then you can apply for the National Eligibility Test for Lectureship post in different government colleges or for Junior Research Fellowship.

For that, you must have at least 55% marks in master's degree.
13th June 2017, 07:23 AM
Unregistered

I have done B A in Eng honours. What would be the scopes for me in future if I did M A with the same subject
31st May 2018, 11:49 PM
Unregistered

If I have compartment in two subject but now I have filled form of one subject to clear so can I apply form for b.com honors in du.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?