14th April 2012, 10:24 PM
Arushigrover

Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?

could i get admission in B.com, in one of the best govt. college of chandigarh after securring 70% marks in tweleth in commerce stream from (H.P Board).....

And also verify if there is any entrance exam for B.com or not....

plz rply soon...............
thnx.

Related Questions:
  1. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  2. How to take admission in B.Com course from Chandigarh? Is it possible to take admission in DAV College Chandigarh?
  3. Can I get admission in SD college Chandigarh after securing 87.6% in 12th board with commerce subject
  4. Can I get admission in SD college after securing 80% marks in 12th commerce?
  5. Information about B.Com colleges of Chandigarh? What is the admission criteria? Is it possible to take admission in DAV college Chandigarh?
  6. Can i get admission in B.Com in Chandigarh after giving 12th exam? I have scored 67% in commerce stream
  7. What can I do after securing 58% marks in 12th commerce
  8. BBA and B.Com colleges in Chandigarh and their admission criteria -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Will I get admission in B.Com in government college in Chandigarh after completing 12th with 52% in commerce stream?
  10. After scoring 77% in 12th commerce can I get admission in DAV college in Chandigarh?
  11. Admission to DAV college, Chandigarh after 62% marks in Commerce?
  12. How can I get admission in MCM Chandigarh or SD College Chandigarh for B.Com Economics Honors?
  13. Can I get admission in BBA or B.Com in Chandigarh government college after scoring 67% in commerce stream?
  14. Can I get admission in any college of Chandigarh after scoring 53.6% marks in 12th commerce with Maths
  15. Can I get admission in BBA in GGDSD college or DAV college Chandigarh after scoring 75% marks in 12th commerce?
  16. Can I get admission in SD College of Chandigarh in B.Com with 85% in 12th Commerce? -- [New]
  17. What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream
  18. How can I get admission for B.Com after scoring 80-85% marks in 12th commerce without Maths(Punjab Board)
4th May 2012, 04:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?

if i have score less than 60 in c.b.s.e board can i get admission in govt college
29th May 2012, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?

i get 56% marks in 2 exam from cbse board. can i take admission b.com in govt college of Chandigarh ????
31st May 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in govt.college of chandigarh with 76% in 12th for B.com.

pls reply.
2nd June 2012, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN MCM DAV COLLEGE FOR WOMEN CHANDIGARH AFTER SECURING 83% MARKS IN COMMERCE CBSE FROM JAMMU J&K
8th June 2012, 11:43 AM
Unregistered

CAN I GET ADMISSION IN S.D COLLEGE IN BCOM AFTER SECURING 80%
16th December 2019, 05:53 PM
suchi haria
Junior Member+

Yes, absolutely you are eligible to get admission in any college for b.com
You will have to submit the following document
1) result of 12 standard
2) Leaving certificate of 12 standard
3) you will also have to provide a migration certificate to the concerned university
If you satisfy the above criteria than you are eligible to get admission
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?