13th April 2012, 06:20 PM
Unregistered

What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream

i have given 12th board in march 2012 by commerce stream with maths tell me pls what is the admission process for bcom correspondence from north campus and when and from where we can get admission forms. and also the total fee of bcom graduation by correspondence.

Related Questions:
  1. List of college in DU north campus offering B.Com course through distance learning? What is its admission criteria?
  2. Can I get admission in DU for B.Com(H) course after scoring 94.5% in commerce stream
  3. How to take admission in B.Com correspondence after completing 12th with 70%
  4. Can I get admission in north campus of DU for graduation course? I belong to SC category and having 62% marks in 12th(Commerce Stream)
  5. How to get admission in B.Com after completing 12th board with 70%
  6. Can I apply for T.Y.B.Com being an Arts graduate?
  7. List of B.Com colleges in Chandigarh?What's the admission criteria for the same? I've completed 12th std with 75% marks in commerce stream from ISC board
  8. Admission as Private candidate for 12th Science after completing 12th Commerce 3 years back?
  9. Will I get admission in any good DU college after scoring 78% in CBSE 12th board
  10. Bcom Admission Opportunities for 12th standard PCM Stream Students? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Details regarding the admission in AMU for 12th pass commerce stream student? Percentage required for admission?
  12. Can I get admission in any college in India after passing 12th with commerce stream?
  13. Could I get admission in B.Com in one of the best government college of Chandigarh after securing 70% marks in 12th in commerce stream from HP board?
  14. Can I get admission in B.Com professional after doing 12th from PSEB Board in Arts stream
  15. Can I reappear in 12th board exams with Science if completed with Commerce?
  16. Economics Hons. from DU(north) after 90.5% marks in best 4 subjects in Commerce stream?
  17. Procedure and percentage required in 12th RBSE to get admission in Shri Ram College of Commerce? -- [New]
  18. Can I get admission in DAV college, SD college under Punjab University campus after scoring 77.66% in 12th commerce from CBSE board?
5th June 2012, 01:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream

i have given 12th board in march 2012 by NIOS commerce stream without maths tell me pls what is the admission process for bcom correspondence from D.U and where we can get admission forms. and also the total fee of bcom graduation by correspondence.
19th August 2012, 11:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the admission process for B.Com correspondence from North Campus? Where to get the admission form? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream

i hve completed 12th in 2009 some reason i hv nt complete my graduation now i want to complete my graduation how i get admission and what about fees for bcom distance learning
26th August 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

can i get admission in north campus of du for graduation courses? i belong to obc category and having 62% marks in 12th (commerce stream) without maths
22nd September 2012, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

pls tell me last date of b.com hons in north campus .after last date how can i get admission in north campus
14th March 2013, 10:09 AM
infoysis
Senior Member+++

B.com is stands for bachelor of commerce . the duration of the course is 2 years . There are six semester is conducted . nature of the course is accounts and management

There is no much formalities for correspondence course .

The candidate who are interested to take admission in b.com correspondence , then the applicant can directly get admission for B.com Correspondence course after Completing 12th standard .

So, After Completing your 12th standard, your directly applicable for B.com Correspondence course ..

And there is not regular class for the correspondence course . the university take class in Saturday and Sundays . The Semester Examination for the candidates are conducted by the university . The degree are given by the university Only .

The Fee structure of the course is differ from University to University ..

Job Opportunity for B.com Course :

After finishing b.com you can pursue job like Accountant , Manager Position in Business , Supervisor , Sales Manager and Banking and Insurance sectors Etc.....

Subjects for the B. com Course :

-Financial accounts
-Business statistics
-Indian economics
-Business communication
-Business environment
-Company law
-Business law
-Financial service
-Cost accounting
-Corporate accounting
-International economics
-Business economics
-Practical auditing
-Management accounting
11th June 2013, 01:07 PM
Unregistered

i have given 12th board in march 2012 by commerce stream with maths tell me pls what is the admission process for bcom correspondence from south campus and when and from where we can get admission forms. and also the total fee of bcom graduation by correspondence.
8th June 2014, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in du north campus with obc kota and 78% marks in 12th class
16th June 2014, 11:52 PM
Unregistered

what is the admission process for B.com correspondence? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream from cbse board after securing 73% marks.
where to get the admission form?
17th June 2014, 04:56 PM
suresh_batra

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the admission process for B.com correspondence? I have given 12th board in march by commerce stream from cbse board after securing 73% marks.
where to get the admission form?
Some of the top universities which provide distance education programme are: Lovely Professional University (LPU), IGNOU, Annamalai, Osmania, Nalanda, Symbiosis, ICFAI..... Out of these, I have read a lot about LPU which provides good education and offers scholarships to students as well (based on percentage in qualifying exam). For detail info., visit their website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?