8th July 2010, 12:18 AM
ppriya sharma

Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?

hi! i am ppriya sharma i am doing MBA and want to be lecturer in mba colleges.so, i want to ask you that ,could an mba give ugc net exam espically mba in HR?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for a job of lecturer in management colleges after doing MBA correspondence?
  2. How may I enter in lecturer-ship after MBA? I'm pursuing MBA with specialization in HR
  3. How may I apply for government lecturer posts after completing MBA with first class?
  4. Are MBA's well qualified to apply for lecturer post in government PU college?
  5. How many courses are there after doing +3 commerce?
  6. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue MBA(HR) being a Physics graduate? -- [New]
  7. Which is better to join between Job and Post Graduation study? Which course is better between MBA and M.Tech?
  8. Will I get M.E or MBA without leaving my job of engineering?
  9. How to become a lecturer in good colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Is Distance Course at IGNOU approved by AICTE? Will I be eligible for lecturer post in engineering colleges after finishing MBA distance at IGNOU? Can I do Ph.D in Management after MBA distance from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. MBA in Airport & Airlines or MBA in Economics or MBA in Finance, which among these to study to get high salary job? List of reputed MBA colleges in India and Abroad?
  12. Which entrance exam do I need to write to become a lecturer for MBA in Government College?
  13. How to get Jobs in MBA Colleges as Lecturer having completed MBA in Finance and Marketing?
  14. What should I opt between MBA and job if completed B.Tech(IT)?
  15. How to get a lecturer job after finishing MBA(HR and marketing) in KLN college of engineering?
  16. What is better between MBA and B.Tech for B.Sc(IT) student? Can I get job after completing MBA?
  17. What should I do after completing B.Tech in civil?
  18. Which are the colleges providing MBA finance course in Karnataka? Procedure to join these colleges for MBA programmes? What is the fee structure?
22nd May 2011, 10:08 PM
sumitkumarsharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?

Dear friend yes you must qualified NET,UGC exam then you deserve for lectureship in any colleges ......that's why you must give the exam and qualified the NET then you are the posting in best colleges for lectureship..........
20th June 2011, 11:01 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Could an MBA in HR help me in getting a job of a lecturer in MBA colleges?

What stream i can appear for NET ,if i have MBA in information system management
24th June 2011, 12:02 AM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Net Exam in MBA (HR)

I am Girish Mecwan I did MBA in HR and I want to give NET Exam in MBA for lectureship so do I give this exam. Let me tell procedure for that how to do that.Can I give this exam?
29th July 2011, 07:11 PM
Unregistered

Hi All,

I need your suggesion. My name is Nihal Ahmad, currently i have been working with a MNC in gurgaon, I have done MBA in HR by distance learning from Annamalai university, i want to make my career as a lecturer in Degree college, so i want to know in which subject shoud i appear in NET exam. And what is the scope after qualifing NET in HR. Kindly suggest me at. [email protected]............ i would be your thankful.
12th August 2011, 08:51 AM
DHAMMA007

Dear friend yes you must qualified NET,UGC exam then you deserve for lectureship in any colleges ......that's why you must give the exam and qualified the NET then you are the posting in best colleges for lectureship..........
28th September 2011, 12:54 AM
Unregistered

I need your suggesion. My name is deeba, I have done MBA in HR by distance learning i want to make my career as a lecturer in Degree college, so i want to know in which subject shoud i appear in NET exam. And what is the scope after qualifing NET in HR. Kindly suggest me at. [email protected]............ i would be your thankful.
12th December 2011, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

hi,iam maniprabha,i completed my mba in hr along with sap,i want to do the lecturer job in govt. colleges,so please gaive me guidence for entrance tests nessesery for that
29th December 2011, 04:29 PM
Unregistered

I DID MBA IN HR AND MARKETING.CAN I CHOOSE ONLY HR SUBJECT IN NET EXAM?
27th January 2013, 02:34 PM
Unregistered

I hv done my MBA in marketing, Can I write NET exam on HR, as there is no subject called Marketing, other option is Net on Management which includes QT, Finance,economics,HR and marketing...So i want to do it specifically on Hr..Pls tell me whether it is possible or not?
Thanks in appreciation.
30th January 2017, 05:37 PM
Unregistered

I have completed B.A in Economics, and did MBA in HR, now want apply for Net exam. So which subject should i choose in net exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?