19th December 2019, 11:25 AM
Nila_dutta

Which countries and which colleges in those countries is best to study B.Arch after Diploma Architecture?

I have done my Diploma in Architecture in the year 2002. Now, I want to do B.Arch from abroad. So, is it possible to do the same after such long gap? If yes, than kindly help me with the information like which country and which college in those countries would be best to study B.Arch and how to start the admission procedure? Thank you

24th October 2020, 03:14 PM
ruckshana

Default Re: Which countries and which colleges in those countries is best to study B.Arch after Diploma Architecture?

Colleges for B.arch in abroad-
* Massachusetts Institute of technology, USA
* University of Toronto, Canada
* University of East London, London
* University of Greenwich, UK
* Coventry university, UK
* National university of Singapore, Singapore
* University of Cambridge, UK
* Stanford University, USA
* University of Leeds, UK
* University of college London, UK
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?