13th June 2016, 05:41 PM
Unregistered

Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?

I have done 11th Science with PCB stream but my parents are not able to provide me well education as I wanted to study MBBS. So, after 12th I will switch towards Diploma course and my interested field is Medical Radio Technology. I know it has huge scope in Diagnostic field but I want to know that can I get job in Gulf countries after this Diploma course? If yes, then how much I can earn in Gulf countries?

Related Questions:
  1. Process of getting job in Gulf countries for Indian?
  2. How can I get a job in Gulf countries? I am doing B.E in mechanical engineering
  3. Job opportunities in middle-east gulf countries specially in Dubai and Qatar for B.Tech part time student? Whether a candidate has to attest all documents from Gulf Embassy?
  4. Procedure to get job in any golf country for B.Tech(ECE) student?
  5. Can I get job in Gulf nations through Diploma in Renewable Energy? Expected earning in Gulf nations?
  6. Which place is safe to work in Gulf countries for BDS Intern?
  7. What are the job opportunities in Gulf Countries? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. What are the job opportunities for Automobile Engineers in Gulf Countries?
  9. Universities in Gulf countries offering PG course in Medical studies?
  10. Basic qualification required to get Teaching job in Gulf countries?
  11. Job opportunities in Gulf countries for Vocational EET candidate?
  12. Which course is better after Mechanical engineering for job in Gulf countries?
  13. Is there any job vacancies in private sectors and gulf countries in up coming day?
  14. Job opportunities for Polytechnic Diploma in Tool and Dye student? Salary in Gulf countries?
  15. Can I get job in Gulf countries through Advanced Diploma in Industrial Safety course? How much I can earn?
  16. Appropriate Certificate/Diploma to get job in gulf countries easily?
  17. Is it possible to get job in Gulf countries for a candidate after completion of distance Diploma in Chemical Engineering?
  18. Is there any possibility to study in Gulf countries after distance education? -- [New]
29th April 2023, 06:54 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: Can I get job in Gulf countries through Medical Radio Technology Diploma course? Expected earning in Gulf countries?

Medical Radio Technology (MRT) is a specialized healthcare field that involves the use of advanced imaging technologies such as X-rays, CT scans, MRI scans, and ultrasound to diagnose and treat various medical conditions. Completing a diploma course in MRT can provide you with the necessary skills and knowledge to work as a Radiologic Technologist, Radiographer, or Medical Imaging Technologist in hospitals, clinics, and diagnostic centers.

While there may be job opportunities for MRT diploma holders in Gulf countries, it is important to note that the job market and requirements can vary significantly depending on the country and its healthcare system. Generally, healthcare professionals with specialized skills and experience are in high demand in Gulf countries, and MRT diploma holders may find job opportunities in the private and public healthcare sectors.

As for the expected earning in Gulf countries, it can also vary depending on several factors such as your qualifications, experience, employer, location, and other relevant factors. According to recent data from Gulf Talent, a leading job portal in the Middle East, the average salary for a Radiologic Technologist in the UAE can range from AED 4,000 to AED 14,000 per month, depending on experience and qualifications. In Saudi Arabia, the average salary can range from SAR 3,500 to SAR 12,000 per month. It's important to note that these figures are just an approximation and may vary depending on individual circumstances.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?