13th July 2020, 04:01 PM
vijay121322

Which country and college is best for doing Master's in Banking and Finance?

Hello Sir, I have completed B.Com Hons. but scored only 48%. I wish to do Master's with specialization in Banking and Finance from abroad. So, could you please tell me which country and colleges would be best for Master's courses in Banking and Finance. Their admission cut-off and other related criteria.

15th July 2020, 06:48 PM
ajjuravi
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which country and college is best for doing Master's in Banking and Finance?

I have listed below the colleges/universities that you can prefer for pursuing Masters course in Banking and Finance abroad.

TOEFL and IELTS exams are accepted for qualifying English Proficiency tests.
While for admission, GMAT scores would be required.

UK
  • Loughborough University
  • University of Birmingham
  • London Business School
  • Oxford Saïd Business School

Canada
  • Queen’s University
  • University of Toronto
  • Centennial College

USA
  • MIT Sloan
  • NYU Stern
  • Harvard Business School
  • UC Berkeley Haas
  • Stanford GSB
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?