3rd January 2017, 07:15 PM
Unregistered

Which college is best in Hyderabad to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How can I get a job in banking sector?

Hello sir, I want to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance. Which college is best for it in Hyderabad? How can I get a job in banking sector?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get job in Banking sector after PGDBF (Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance)?
  2. Eligibility for IFBI courses?
  3. Best courses after B.Com? I am interested in bank field
  4. What is the fee structure of IFBI course? When will it be started?
  5. What are the options available after M.Com completion?
  6. Can I apply for IFBI program?
  7. Can I join IFBI course if I am 29 years old
  8. Job in banking sector after doing PG in commerce?
  9. Which Certification courses are better for me to have career in Investment Banking having completed MBA in Finance, NCFM in Derivatives Market and Diploma in Banking and Finance from IIBF?
  10. Can I get job in Banking Sector on Diploma basis after completion of B.Com?
  11. List of PG Diploma courses to get job in Banking sector with duration
  12. Procedure to study PG Diploma in Banking and Finance in distance mode from Hyderabad? Will I have to do articleship? -- [New]
  13. Detailed information about Diploma in Banking and Finance course for B.Com graduate?
  14. How to do diploma course in Banking and Finance from Indian Institute of Banking and Finance?
  15. What kind of jobs are offered in Banking Sector through Diploma in Banking and Insurance course?
  16. Jobs in banking, finance sector after completing B.Com Honors? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Is there any PG Diploma courses available in Accounting and Finance to get job in Banking sector for F.Y.B.Com student?
  18. List of colleges which offers PGD in Banking & Finance for B.Com graduate? Detailed information, procedure, fee structure, course duration, and date of admission?
16th February 2017, 11:01 AM
AshitaBanerjee

Default Re: Which college is best in Hyderabad to study Post Graduate Diploma in Banking and Finance? How can I get a job in banking sector?

List of best colleges that provide PG Diploma in Banking and Finance are:
~Asian School of Business Management, ASBM, Hyderabad
~Siva Sivani Institute of Management, SSIM, Hyderabad
~Institute of Management Technology, IMT, Hyderabad

To apply in banking sector minimum qualification required is Graduation. Candidates applying for the job in the reserved category (SC/ ST/ PWD or any other such category) minimum percentage of 55% marks is required. There are two banking sectors namely, private and public. Private banks like ICICI, HDFC, AXIX Banks etc. You will get a lot of scope here,they constantly put up job vacancies for different posts.
Now in public sector, which hire through IBPS exams which is for PO and Clerical roles. So, in order to get into the latter you will have to prepare yourself for the exam. Lakhs of people sit for the exam but just a handful of them get success.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?