14th December 2016, 04:43 PM
prasadcvkrishna567

Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?

Respected Sir, I am pursuing B.Sc Maths and after completing it I want to continue with my studies. I am confused between 2 courses MBA and M.Sc, I want to know which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What are the courses related to Maths available that I can pursue after completing class 12th? What are the career opportunities available after completing the course? -- [New]
  2. What are the career opportunities after completing BDS course? Which courses are available that I can pursue after BDS?
  3. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc course? Which course should I pursue?
  4. List of courses are there in M.Sc in Nursing? Career opportunities after completing M.Sc Nursing?
  5. What are the career opportunities available after completing class 12th with Commerce?
  6. What is BA course? How can I pursue BA and what are the career opportunities available after completing the course?
  7. How to do MSc Maths after completing BSc computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  9. Best thing to pursue after completing BSc(hons) Maths from Delhi University? Should I go for MSc(Finance), MBA finance or MSc Maths?
  10. How to apply for admission in CSJM university? I want private admission B.A II year in Kanpur University -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to prepare for mpsc UPSC examination? I'm doing BFM 1st year
  12. Which courses can I pursue after completing BIPC? What are the job opportunities available after completing BIPC?
  13. Am I eligible to pursue MBA after completing B.Sc Maths? How can I apply for admission in MBA?
  14. Which Colleges in India offer Nutrition courses? What should I do after completing the course for great career opportunities?
  15. What are the career opportunities after completing B.Pharmacy?
  16. What are the courses that I can pursue after completing class 12th (Commerce) with Economics? Can I pursue CA course?
  17. Is MSc Maths a good option after BSc Computer Science with 2 years of gap? How to prepare for the exam? Best colleges in Hyderabad to do MSc Maths? Career opportunities after doing MSc Maths except teaching?
  18. What are the career opportunities available after completing B.Sc (Botany and Chemistry)? Which course can I pursue after B.Sc?
15th December 2016, 06:40 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course among MBA and M.Sc should I pursue after completing B.Sc Maths? What are the career opportunities available after completing both the courses?

As per my knowledge, M.Sc is right option for you after completion of B.Sc Math course.

M.Sc or Master of science is an post graduation course. The duration of this course is two years. For this course candidate must have passed bachelor degree from a recognized university.

The career opportunities for you after completing of M.Sc and MBA are given below.

M.SC MATHEMATICS
  1. Quantitative Risk Analyst
  2. Director - Statistical Programming
  3. Interest Rate Trading Strategist
  4. Director - Statistical Programming
  5. Mathematical Analyst
  6. Equity Quantitative Analyst
  7. Quantitative Developer

MBA
  1. Equity Research Analysts.
  2. HR Generalist Business Partner.
  3. Management Consultant.
  4. Marketing Manager.
  5. Account Manager.
  6. Brand Manager.
  7. Card Payments Operations Head.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?