29th May 2016, 11:22 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to take after 10th to become a software engineering in future?

Which course is best to take after 10th to become a software engineering in future? Can you please provide me the complete information as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!

30th May 2016, 02:20 AM
shweta 1411
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to take after 10th to become a software engineering in future?

If you are interested in being a Software Engineer then first of all you need to complete 10th education and 12th. After that you need to write various entrance exam like IIT, JEE, AIEEE etc. After qualifying you get admission in B.Tech and now you should opt Computer Science stream. B.Tech is a 4 year course and after completing it you will be appointed as a Software Engineer. But you should opt any good college and keep in mind that there companies are coming to campus students.
30th May 2016, 12:55 PM
Career Expert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course is best to take after 10th to become a software engineering in future?

To become a Software Engineer in future, you need to pursue Higher Secondary course with Science stream (PCM) from a recognised board.

The Higher Secondary course Science stream (PCM) main subjects are Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry subjects.

After completion of your Higher Secondary course, you need to appear in an engineering entrance examination to get admission in Engineering course.

If you qualify the examination, you will be called for counselling process according to your examination rank and you will be allotted a seat in the college which you are eligible for pursuing Engineering course.
31st May 2016, 12:50 AM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Since you have decided to be an software engineer in your future then the very correct stream for your higher studies will be the PCM group i.e; higher secondary school degree with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics as the main subjects.

Also you must secure minimum of 45% aggregate overall ( in case of reserved category 40% ) in these three subjects to be eligible for any engineering courses. But this aggregate will not be safe for getting admission in any good private or government engineering college as for these you will have to clear their respective entrance examination such as JEE, State EEE, etc.. Also for appearing in these examinations your aggregate in the qualifying examination i.e; Class 12th has to be high.
31st May 2016, 01:39 AM
secret29
Senior Member+

To become Software Engineer you should choose Science streams in 11th Std. Because Science with Math as an optional subject is the minimum educational eligibility criteria for admission in B.Tech.

After completion of your HSC education you will have to apply for the Engineering entrance exams like JEE Mains, Comed-K,UPTU-CET, IPU-CET, KCET, MH-CET and many other state level Engineering entrance exams. On the basis of your rank in these entrance exam you can easily get admission in any top engineering college. You can choose Computer Science or Information technology to become a good Software Engineer. After getting admission in Engineering course,You should try to get more and more knowledge about the programing languages like C, C++,JAVA, MYSQL, PYTHON,Ruby on Rails etc. There is no doubt at all that growth rate is very high in software and you can make your career very bright just on the basis of these programing languages.
27th February 2018, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

Now i am giving 10th exam and i want to become a software engineer but i don't want to complete 12th class is there any another option to become a software engineer without completing 12th studies? please give guidance to me
22nd July 2018, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Which course is best to take after 10th to become a software engineering in future? Can you please provide me the complete information as soon as possible? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon as possible. Thank you!
1st April 2020, 01:40 AM
Unregistered

How much salary for a software engineer
7th August 2020, 09:54 PM
Unregistered

Which diploma course is better to become software engineer
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?