24th March 2016, 05:58 PM

Which course is best to take in M.Tech after completion of mechanical engineeing?

Which course is the best in m.tech for a mechanical student?
i want all the m.tech courses details please give the details of the course and their importance in that field. Can you please give me the answer soon on this? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  2. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  3. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  4. Colleges offering Mining courses in Andhra Pradesh? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. What is the qualification required for KAS exam? What is the age limit for KAS?
  6. Universities offering M.Tech Correspondence? Fee details of the course? Subjects offered in M.Tech?
  7. List of software engineering branches available for GATE in IIT's for M.Tech?
  8. Top colleges providing M.Tech Biotech through GATE?
  9. Which are the good colleges for M.Tech in any trade of electronics?
  10. List of colleges available for doing M.Tech after completing B.Tech with 54% marks?
  11. What to do after graduating in B.Tech Mechanical, MBA or M.Tech? Which specialization to choose in M.Tech?
  12. Where should I opt for M.Tech course? List of the colleges?
  13. Institutes offering M.Tech Metallurgy in Distance Education mode in India?
  14. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India?
  15. In which NIT can I get admission for M.Tech course with a score of 389 in GATE Exam in EEE stream?
  16. Can I pursue MS course with automobile engineering in Germany or France after completion of my B.Tech in EEE stream?
  17. Which institutes offer M.Tech in Environmental Science or other environment related fields like sustainable development? What is the admission procedure?
  18. Which course is best to study for Post Graduation from WBUT?
3rd April 2017, 03:09 PM
goyal.com
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course is best to take in M.Tech after completion of mechanical engineeing?

As you want to know list of courses is best to take in M.Tech after completion of Mechanical Engineering here, I am going to tell you the same-

List of good M.Tech courses after completion of Mechanical Engineering :

>>Production Engineering

>>Automotive Engineering

>>Manufacturing Systems Engineering

>>Tool Engineering

>>Thermal Energy and Environmental Engineering

>>Computer Aided Design.

>>Turbo Machines
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?