12th July 2012, 06:27 PM
kavita tamhankar

Which course to choose after BSc IT? Which certification course should I do?

i want to try my luck in i.t. world. i am a bscit student n want to know that which course after bscit would help me to earn a higher salary? and which certification course should i do for my benefit?

18th November 2012, 09:36 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose after BSc IT? Which certification course should I do?

Which course to choose after BSc IT? Which certification course should I do?
29th November 2012, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course to choose after BSc IT? Which certification course should I do?

how much perentage r necessary to do MCA????
29th December 2012, 06:47 PM
Unregistered

dear readers,
presently i'm doing b.sc(it). I would like to know that which course i should choose after completed b.sc??((I want to go abroad for my job with well salary! specifically i like to go dubai )) my PG Course should be worth full for my future.. the Course should be with scope in which country i mentioned! i'm expecting a good guidness..
29th December 2012, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Dear reader,
Presently I'm doing B.Sc(IT). Which course i should choose after completing B.Sc?? ((I like to go abroad for my job with well salary! specifically i like to go for dubai)) the course which i'm going to choose should be valuable in the country i mentioned! please give me a wonderful guidance for my futuer..
Thank youu...
29th December 2012, 07:18 PM
Unregistered

Dear reader,
Presently I'm doing B.Sc(IT). Which course i should choose after completing B.Sc?? ((I like to go abroad for my job with well salary! specifically i like to go for dubai)) the course which i'm going to choose should be valuable in the country i mentioned! please give me a wonderful guidance for my future..
Thank youu...
19th February 2013, 12:32 AM
Unregistered

after bsc.it you can go for mca or msc.it or any other IT related course beside that you can opt for mba like studies also.
if u going for msc.it u may go in teaching line so the best thing is mca or mba and its having high demand in dubai and bangaluru. salary package for freshers will be 15k-20k depending on profile and company.
thank you ! All the best :)
1st May 2013, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i had done bsc(it) so wat software course i shud do to get betr job or whc is the high demanded courses avail for me plz get me the guidline
3rd April 2014, 04:05 PM
Pakhi roychoudhury

I am B.sc(IT) 2012, I was very upset for my career, no company was interested to take me, then I came to now about phpkolkata (phpkolkata.com) is very good for PHP Training and placement, I am working professional now. You can try there for sure.
Best of luck
17th July 2017, 06:32 PM
Unregistered

Dear Reader, You should go for any certification course after Bsc IT which have scope in market...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?