16th February 2020, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Which course to do at graduate level for becoming an Income Tax Officer?

Hi, this is Bhagyashree here and I am 12th Commerce student and want to become an Income Tax Officer. So can you please help me what should be my first step and which course should I do for my graduation and thereafter?

21st February 2020, 01:08 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course to do at graduate level for becoming an Income Tax Officer?

For selection in Income Tax department as an officer, you have to appear and qualify in SSC and UPSC examination.

The required minimum educational qualification to appear in the examination is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline from a recognised university.

Examination is conducted in various stages for final selection.

Age limit criteria varies with examination.

For more information about examination visit at www.ssc.nic.in or www.upsc.gov.in.
23rd February 2020, 04:48 PM
HarishGuri
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which course to do at graduate level for becoming an Income Tax Officer?

For selection in Income Tax Officer,you first have you appear the SSC and UPSC exam.

The required education qualification is Bachelor degree with age not less than 18 years and not more than 27 years.

There is also the age relaxation for Reserved caste candidate.
-- 5 year for SC/ST
--3 year for OBC

Visit www.ssc.nic.in for more details.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?