22nd May 2019, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Which course do I need to study at graduate level for Geography?

I want to study a graduate level course in Geography. So, which are the courses available in India with specialization in Geography? From where and how can I study those courses?

28th May 2019, 11:35 PM
LegendKiller99

Default Re: Which course do I need to study at graduate level for Geography?

You can do BA (Bachelor of Arts) in Geography.

You should pursue BA (Geography) from Delhi University. BA courses are the best and have much value if pursued from Delhi University.

You have to visit the official website for Delhi University because the admission criteria varies time to time. Sometimes the admission is done on the basis of a entrance exam conducted by the Delhi University.

Sometimes it is done directly on the basis of 12th exam marks.
30th May 2019, 05:35 PM
Madison.

Default Re: Which course do I need to study at graduate level for Geography?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to study a graduate level course in Geography. So, which are the courses available in India with specialization in Geography? From where and how can I study those courses?
The best graduation course in Geography available in India is B.A(Hons) in Geography. The course duration is 3years and it is divided into 6 semesters. The candidates who has completed 10+2 level with a minimum of 50% marks in arts or equivalent stream from a recognized board are eligible to apply.
There are several good colleges who offers B.A in Geography however admission in most of these colleges are through entrance examinations. Some of the good colleges are-
Jamia Millia University
Delhi University
Postgraduate Government College, Chandigarh
Indira Gandhi Government College,Lohit
Jawaharlal Nehru University
Lovely Professional University

After successful completion of the course you can work as Geographer, Demographer, Cartographer, Forest Manager, Climate Analyst, Regional Planner, Tourist Guide Translator, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?