20th August 2015, 07:26 PM
Unregistered

Which post graduate course can one do in Geography subject?further study in geography

Which post graduate course can one do in Geography subject?further study in geography

20th August 2015, 11:19 PM
Prashantwin
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduate course can one do in Geography subject?further study in geography

List of post graduation course in Geography subject :
  • Master in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Science
  • Master in Geographic Information Science and Systems
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information Science
  • Postgraduate Diploma in Geographical Cartography
  • Master of Arts in Geography
  • Master of Science in Applied Geography
  • Master of Science in Geography
  • Master of Philosophy in Geography
  • Master of Science in Geo Informatics
21st August 2015, 01:24 AM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which post graduate course can one do in Geography subject?further study in geography

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
The aspirant can study M.A / M.Sc. Geography from the reputed colleges/universities. We have huge opportunities for post graduation in Geography. The aspirant can also do an M.Phil or Ph.D in Geography also after completing the post graduation. If the aspirant interested in teaching in schools and colleges then he or she can study B.Ed and then M.Ed also to pursue their career in teaching. There are more job opportunities for them in teaching and also in government jobs.
21st August 2015, 01:56 PM
ranjan Ayush
Senior Member+++++

The post graduate courses in Geography which a candidate can do in Geography courses are as follow:

1. Master of Arts in Geography.

2. Master of science in Applied Geography.

3. Master of Philosophy in Geography.

4. Master of Science in Geo Informatics.

5. Master of Science in Remote Sensing and Geographic Information system.

6. Post Graduate diploma in Geographical cartography.

You can select the any one course of above mentioned as per your interest.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?