12th January 2012, 10:51 PM
vj saxena

Which course I can do to become a News Reader having completed Post Graduation in English?

i have completed post graduation in english,which course i can do to become a news reader.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for a News Reader's post in Doordarshan after English Honours?
  2. What is the marks percentage required to become a News reader in future after completion of English honours from Delhi Unversity?
  3. Will I be able to become a new reader after completing the course of 3 months Diploma in News Reading from AAFT?
  4. Can I apply to Tamil News Reader being a candidate completed Diploma?
  5. Though my post graduation is in English can I appear for Mass Communication?
  6. Course to become a news reader? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Which course is best in Graduation for making career in Mass Communication specially for News Reader post?
  8. One can become News Reader/News Anchor only by doing MBA or other courses are available as well?
  9. To become a News Reader I should MBA or Masters in Mass Communication?
  10. How can I study English in Post Graduation being a B.Com graduate?
  11. What to do to become a news reader while studying M.A?
  12. List of colleges which offer English Post Graduation course in Italy? Detailed information about this course in Italy?
  13. Can I study M.A.(English) if completed M.A. in Political Science without English in Graduation and Post Graduation?
  14. How to work as a news reader? I am a graduate person
  15. How should I become a new reader after completing my B.Tech? What type of course should I prefer?
  16. What should I do to become a News Reader being a candidate of pursuing B.Tech with Mechanical stream?
  17. Part time Bengali News Reader job for well educated professional?
  18. Can I study B.A.(English) being a Commerce postgraduate? -- [New]
13th January 2012, 12:34 AM
mukund purohit

Default Re: Which course I can do to become a News Reader having completed Post Graduation in English?

you can apply for the post of News reader in various news channels or yo can also apply for the post of news reader in AIR(All India Radio).
16th May 2012, 12:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which course I can do to become a News Reader having completed Post Graduation in English?

I am persuing my MCA and i want to become a news reader so what should i do,thanks in advance.
18th July 2012, 08:06 AM
Unregistered

Which course I have to full fill the studies to become news reader
20th September 2012, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

I have done BA english honourse ,and would like to get job in civil services...please guide me...
27th September 2012, 03:48 PM
Unregistered

how can i become news reader i am completed b.com guide me plz.khalid
8th December 2012, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I HAVE ALL THE QUALITIES TO BE GOOD NEWS READER AND ANCHOR WITH FULL HOLD ON ENGLISH, HINDI AND KANNADA LANGUAGES - SHWETA. B. GANIGER.
8th February 2013, 04:15 PM
Unregistered

i am nw studying b.tech 3 rd yr.i want lo work in media.with my qualification can i enter into media..any courses available outside to become newsreader
11th March 2014, 12:43 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Which course I have to full fill the studies to become news reader
Nice to that you're Interested in News reader job.

If you're aspiring to become a News reader then you have to follow the below steps as Possible,

Applicant need to qualified in diploma program anchoring and News reading course from recognized university, In order to get New reader job. The duration of the course is for One year and the course is divided into two semester.

Since,you didn't mention yo're educational qualification. So, I suggest you to apply for Diploma in Mass communication and journalism. which is more helpful to become newsreader job.

Applicant must be an Indian citizen.

Having 10th standard or equivalent qualification from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Course.

(Note:- Aspirant must have a good knowledge about the current state of affairs, which is more important for News reader job)

The Selection procedure for this Course based on the Entrance Examination which is conducted by the Institution. So, I suggest you to well prepare for the Entrance Examination.

::Best Diploma in Mass communication and journalism Institution in India::

-Times School of Journalism, New Delhi
-Indian Institute of Journalism and New Media, Bangalore
-Manorama School of Communication, Kottayam
-Mudra Institute of Communications, Ahmedabad
-Asian College of Journalism, Chennai
-Symbiosis Institute of Mass Communication, Pune
2nd June 2014, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12th std n I want to become a news reader so what should I do and which university should I join?
5th May 2016, 12:48 PM
Unregistered

I am persuing my MA English programme and i want to become the news reader. What is the next step i should take to become one?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?