17th July 2023, 03:37 PM
Unregistered

Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

18th July 2023, 05:24 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

Some of the short term courses that can be taken up by students are
Embedded systems
VLSI
Networking CCNA
Robotics
SCADA Communication
If you are interested in job , then you can directly do job after diploma if your score is more than 70% along with deep practical and theoretical knowledge and good communication skills.
Companies that hire such candidates are
BHEL
BSNL
NTPC
LSI Logic
Honeywell
Wipro etc
Top course after diploma , one can persue BE/B.Tech (4 years duration) which provides more knowledge related to your branch, grows opportunities for getting job in terms of post, salary from a reputed company.
18th July 2023, 05:44 PM
Doctor Tom
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which course should I take after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication?

List of courses that you can take after completing a diploma in electronics and telecommunication:-

Bachelor of Engineering (BE) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Bachelor of Technology (BTech) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Postgraduate Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

Master of Science (MS) in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering

MBA in Electronics and Telecommunication

There are also many short-term courses and certificate programs that you can take to gain additional skills and knowledge in electronics and telecommunications. These courses can be a great way to update your skills or to specialize in a particular area of the field.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?