31st March 2017, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction after class 10th, Now I want to pursue my degree course with B.Sc in Electronics so I want to know can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction? Please answer as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. Best course after completing diploma in Electronics and telecommunication?
  2. Can I get admission in 2nd year BSc in electronics honors after completing diploma in electronic and telecommunication engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Does this a right choice of opting for MBA in Aviation Management after completion of Graduation in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering?
  4. Is there any scope in doing MBA in Aviation Management after Bachelor in electronics & telecommunication Engineering?
  5. Admission in Aeronautical Engineering after Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering?
  6. How to take admission in degree in electronics and telecommunication after completing diploma in industrial electronics engineering
  7. Can I get admission to study B.E.(Genetic Engineering) being a Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering Diploma student?
  8. Which Country would be best for pursuing Degree course after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering? What will be the total expense?
  9. Can we do something for career after 10th?
  10. Is it possible to do sound engineering after completing degree in electronics and telecommunication
  11. Is there any vacancy for diploma electronics and telecommunication
  12. Can i change my branch in electronics and electronics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication in RGPV university
  13. How to get admission in robotics engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication branch
  14. Courses available to study for Diploma student of Electronics & Telecommunication?
  15. Can diploma holder in electronics and telecommunication engineering apply for B.Tech admission at Jadavpur University?
  16. Can I change my Branch from Electronics Instrumentation Engineering to Electronics Telecommunication Engineering?
  17. How to take admission in B.E Automobile engineering after completing diploma in electronics and telecommunication with 70%
  18. Can I get admission directly in 2nd year of Computer Engineering after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication?
30th December 2017, 09:18 PM
kachhadiyaramesh

Default Re: Can I get admission in B.Sc Electronics after completing Diploma in Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering with distinction?

Yes. You are eligible to get admission to B.Sc (Electronics) after completion of Diploma In Electronics & Telecommunication. One other benefit is that you will get lateral entry into 2nd year of B.Sc (Electronics). Most institutes offer such type of admission based on entrance exam conducted by respective university.

Employment Sectors
- Telephone Industries
- Civil Aviation
- Railways
- Power Sector
- Software Engineering
- Telecommunication
- Research and Development
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?