23rd December 2018, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses available after Diploma in order to become an Eye Doctor?

Currently, I'm studying Diploma in Ophthalmic Technology and wants to be an Eye Doctor. So, for that is this Diploma course enough or do I need to study for any other degree as well? If yes, then which degree and how much will it cost me?

7th July 2023, 05:29 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which are the courses available after Diploma in order to become an Eye Doctor?

The courses that can be persued after 12th are
*MBBS
*BSc in Opthalmic techniques
*B.Optom
*Diploma in Opthalmic Assistant
The candidates who wish to do a degree which is almost equivalent to medical degree should look for these courses, or you can also go for MBBS program and then persue a postgraduate degree in Opthalmology such as an MS or an MD.
Those who have completed class 12th with physics, chemistry and biology with atleast 60% marks are eligible for MBBS.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?