9th February 2011, 08:53 PM
prasanthkumar

Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?

after Msc electronics & communication which course i can do.Pls give me a correct informetion

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?
  2. ME in electronics and communication engineering after msc electronics
  3. Am I eligible to pursue M.Sc in Physiology after completion of B.Tech in Electronics and Communication?
  4. What should I do having done Physics honours with 80%?
  5. Which short term courses can in done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  6. Short term courses that can be done in Electronics and Communication branch?
  7. How to get government jobs after studying MSc electronics and communication
  8. Courses that can be taken up during summer holidays in the Electronics and Communication Engineering?
  9. List of courses which I can do after completion of diploma in electronics and communication?
  10. How many branches are there to do M.Tech after completing B.Tech in ECE?
  11. Can I apply for M.Tech in digital and communication electronics after passing MSc in Physics with specialization in communication electronics?
  12. Am i eligible to do M.Tech(Electronics and Communication from KSOU) after doing MSc Physics(Electronics)
  13. How can I pursue M.Sc in Physiology being an Electronics & Communication Engineer? -- [New]
  14. What are the job oriented courses other than B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electronics and communication
  15. List of universities in Germany for MSc after completing electronics and communication?
  16. How to get placed in a core companies?
  17. List of top 10 Colleges for Mechanical Engineering in Tamil Nadu? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can i go for any job after passing diploma in Electronics and Communication
11th February 2011, 07:38 AM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?

You have quite a few options available. Select the course which suits you the most. Since you have completed M.Sc you are eligible to pursue M.Tech. You also have the option to go in for a PH.D. MBA is also an option available. If you would like to go in for a short term course then Computer programming related courses are also available.
7th September 2011, 08:57 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?

already i completed msc in electronic, which course i will do quickly i will get job.
8th September 2011, 03:15 AM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
After completion of M.Sc in electronics and communication field, you are confused about your higher study..

See, my friend it is totally depends upon you, you should go for a field in which you have more interest..

If you want to go for technical field then you can go for M.tech course.. For that you have to appear in GATE exam..
After completion of M.tech course you can get a good job in core sector.

If you have interest in research field then you can go for P.hd course..

So, the decision is in your hand..
My suggestion is , you should go for a field in which you feel comfort, secure, and also can excel your self..

All the best..
9th September 2011, 08:09 AM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Which courses can be done after doing MSc in Electronics and Communication?

Quote:
Originally Posted by prasanthkumar View Post
after Msc electronics & communication which course i can do.Pls give me a correct informetion
If you want to master your subjects of Electronics and Telecommunications then you should go in for GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test for Engineering)

By clearing GATE..you will able to enter the best colleges for M.Tech in India and you shall be able to get a very good job with a high salary that too in a core company..for GATE preparations..you can buy the study material from a good coaching institute like MADE EASY..

other than GATE..you can go for courses like
1)VLSI design
2)Telecommunications
3)Electronics

if you want to leave you branch and get into management then you can go for MBA..you have to clear any of the following exams to get into a top MBA college..
1)CAT
2)XAT
3)MAT
4)FMS
5)Symbiosis

all the very best..the ultimate decision lies with you..

~Hope this helps.. ~

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
12th November 2011, 05:08 PM
Unregistered

i regular employee in bsnl and want to Msc Electronics & Communication. Is it beneficial for me. Bali
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?