8th September 2012, 12:16 AM
Kakoli Das Gupta

Which courses can I opt after completing my graduation?

I am going to complete my graduation this year. My subject is chem (hons). I want to know about certain courses which i should opt after completing my graduation. I am an average student. Please help...

1st November 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Which courses can I opt after completing my graduation?

i want to know the best field after b.com.
1st November 2012, 01:38 PM
sherleytwain
Senior Member+++++

There are various options for you depending on your interest. It would have been better if you had mentioned something about any particular field that interests you. It would have helped me answer your question better.

Among the top option is teaching. You can choose to become school teacher or college lecturer depending on your choice. For school teaching job you will first have to get B.Ed degree. Bachelor of Education is one year long course that can be taken after graduation. You need 50 percent marks in graduation to pursue B.Ed course.

After B.Ed you can apply for teaching job in private schools and in government schools through entrance exam called Teachers Eligibility Test. Each state conducts this exam.

For college lectureship you will need post graduation degree. Now its up to you to decide the course. You can do post graduation in chemistry and then apply for National Eligibility Test by the University Grants Commission. There is another option to apply for State Eligibility Test. The requirement is 55 percent marks in post graduation course.

Other option for you will be MBA. There are various streams in MBA and you can choose any to complete this post graduation course. Those who are interested in management would find this course interesting.

For MBA you will have to first clear a entrance exam. It could be either Common Admission Test, Management Aptitude Test or any other depending on the college. The criteria for CAT exam is 50 percent marks in graduation while for MAT there is no percentage requirement.

Master of Computer Applications is also a very good option if you are interested in programming languages. You must have Maths as one of the subjects in 10+2 and 50 percent marks in graduation to apply for MCA course. After completing the course you will get good job in the IT sector.
1st November 2012, 06:13 PM
Ravikanth2027
Senior Member+++++

Career after Graduation :

Higher Studies :

B.Ed
M.Sc Maths
M.Sc Physics
M.Sc Chemistry
M.Sc Computers
M.Sc Biological
M.Sc Microbiology
MBA
MCA
M.Tech
M.Pharmacy
MD
MDS
LLB
LLM
MA Arts
MCM

Jobs Career :

BSNL
ISRO
DRDO
ECIL
AAI
SAIl
RRB
UPSC
CDS
BHEL
MECON
FCI
NALCO
NTPC
IOCL
HPCL
ONGC
BPCL
Groups
CBI
Bank Po
CID

2nd November 2012, 08:00 PM
mk.gohel
Senior Member++++

the coureses are -

MBA

MCA

M.Tech

M.Pharmacy

MD

MDS

LLB

LLM

MA Arts

MCM

M.Sc Computers

M.Sc Biological

M.Sc Microbiology
3rd November 2012, 10:04 AM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Hello ,

There are many courses that you can opt after graduation like you can either choose DEGREE, DIPLOMA OR CERTIFICATE COURSE.
Apart from choosing course most importantly it depends that what you have completed in your graduation in which stream accordingly based on stream which you have passed in graduation that will help you more in your career and it can help you for future.
Then always choose the course that gives you more interest and it will help yuo for making your career ,so below am listing some name of the courses that will help you , choose wisely for yourself ;

Bachelor of Education (B.Ed)

MBA (MASTER OF BUSINESS ADMINISTRATION)

Graduate Diploma in Materials Management (GDMM)

MASS Media Courses

M.Sc Computers

INTERIOR &FASHION DESIGNING COURSE

MA Journalism & Mass Communication

Master in Business Studies (MBS)

Advance Diploma in Animation (ADA)

WISH YOU GOOD LUCK......!!!!!!!
3rd November 2012, 12:18 PM
sah.alok

well after graduation in chemistry you can go for msc in chemistry,mba you can go for jobs after completing graduation
it is basically upto you that which field you want to continue the best would be to go for mba because mba is the biggest degree after mbbs and has lot of options in field of marketing
and if you wish you can go for m.sc in chemistry which is also not bad,there will be many options after completing msc in chemistry
other than these you can go for jobs in the government sector like railways,bank,defence
can go for civil service exams like ias ,ips
1)www.nausena-bharti.nic.in (navy official website)
2)www.careerairforce.nic.in (air force official website)
3)www.joinindianarmy.nic.in (army oficial website)
4)railway recruitment board for railway jobs
all above are site names ,you must visit the site.
3rd November 2012, 01:39 PM

I have completed my BE and want to do M. Tech., with MBA can I able to get a good job with a very good salary or not ...............??????????????????????
10th February 2013, 03:20 AM
Unregistered

Which courses I should do so that I could get an good job in railway i am bright student and want to know about
The courses and exams
I am appearing my f.y.bcom now
Can u help me to suggest
Any entrance test or course
12th March 2013, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

sir, iam persuing S.Y.B.B.I...AND iam confused what to do after graduation
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?