18th August 2010, 10:27 PM
gbcheralathan

Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?

i am doing my final year in mechanical engineering.i want to be engaged in marine field . for that i need to know about the courses available. and my friend suggest me to do GME i also want to know about details of that course. so guide me please. mail me at [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Can marine engineering only be done after graduating in mechanical engineering by doing GME course?
  2. How may i pursue GME course in marine from abroad after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  3. Can I get sponsors for GME course? How to contact the sponsors? Best colleges and procedure for admission?
  4. Should I join marine engineering after completing graduation in mechanical engineering or directly?
  5. Names of the colleges providing GME course? I am interested in Marine
  6. Am I eligible for GME course if I have psoriasis disease? -- [New]
  7. Best Colleges offering GME course? Will there be any benefit of doing M.Tech in Marine Engineering being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in Mechanical Engineering?
  8. Sample questions for GME course? I am doing my mechanical engineering
  9. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  10. Names of the colleges offering GME course? I am interested in marine
  11. Various Marine Engineering Courses and their Eligibility, Colleges and Details?
  12. Am I eligible for GME course while pursuing B.Tech final year in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Which books are best for preparing for GME entrance exam?
  14. How may I get admission in marine engineering for PG after completing B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  15. Courses for marine engineering? Colleges for marine engineering?
  16. How to do GME course for marine job? I am a mechanical engineering student
  17. Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in Bangalore, Chennai, Hyderabad?
  18. Best course after doing B.E Mechanical Engineering? How to do GME course?
20th August 2010, 01:15 AM
poplu13
Senior Member+

Default Re: Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?

marine engineering is a very good course to persue..you will earn loads of money...but away from the family... you have to regularly check news papers for notification for marine engineering...and for gme ..

There are various institutes in India that offer Graduate Marine Engineering Courses in India (GME).

:arrow: Coimbatore marine College, (http://www.coimbatoremarinecollege.com/),

:arrow: Chidamabarm Institute of Mritime Technology (http://www.cmet.org),

:arrow: Academy of Maritime Education and Training (www.ametindia.com)

are some such institutes that offer 1 year Graduate Marine Engineering (GME) Courses in India.

plz check these links for more information...

good luck !!
21st August 2010, 12:44 PM
anki_8816

Default Re: Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?

Hi
This is a good option.Following is the list of institutes that provide GME course:
Samudra institute of maritime studies,Vishwakarma institute of maritime studies,IMS Goa,Shipping Corporation of India,Maritime Foundation and many more.
They also give admission in DNS ,as you have done degree GME will suit you the most.But institue should be approved by DG shipping.
26th August 2010, 12:31 PM
princearyan
Senior Member+

dear friend.

the course of the marine engineering is really good,

and there is very good scope in this fields,

and also there is very good job option,

with the very high salary,

you can work in India as well as in aboard.
27th August 2010, 06:52 PM
Benadict

Smile Re: Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?

there are many good chances for be students in marine field .1year course is there.try to get good college .if you get any inf please forwar it to [email protected] you
28th August 2010, 01:16 PM
ansh_ansh
Senior Member++++

Academy of Maritime Education and Training

Chidamabarm Institute of Maritime Technology

T.S Chanakaya

IPCS COLLGE OF MARINE,kochin
1st October 2010, 05:38 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join the course and the respective fees
10th October 2010, 09:22 PM
Unregistered

what is the procedure to join the course and the respective fees
16th October 2010, 11:39 AM
Unregistered

can anyone list the best colleges for gme in miumbai.
17th October 2010, 03:02 PM
Unregistered

Maritime foundation college is good or not?
22nd October 2010, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

am doing my final year in B.E.Mechanical now............ wat kind of exam is that gme when it is scheduled .... where can i get the forms........
23rd October 2010, 11:09 AM
Unregistered

sir i have completed my B Tech in mechanical engineering and i don't have 1st division in 2science and i want to join merchant navy please show me the right path that how i would get admitted in which college please give me details about there course fees for GME course
23rd October 2010, 09:44 PM
Ragunathan.A

I am doing final mech .i want to join GME course with scholorschip. when the gate exam will conduct by SCI
27th October 2010, 10:11 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission in marine eng. after completing B.E. mechanical? pls give me all information my e-mail:[email protected]
7th November 2010, 12:02 PM
Unregistered

i have complete B.E in mechanical.now i want to join marine engineering.pls give me information about admission processes ,institutes & fee structure on [email protected]
7th November 2010, 12:04 PM
Unregistered

i have complete B.E in mechanical.now i want to join marine engineering.pls give me information about admission processes ,institutes & fee structure on [email protected]
18th November 2010, 05:16 PM
Unregistered

this is aurijitroy.i am mechanical engineer passed out 2010.i am interested in marine engineering.is their any short term course after b.e. mechanical.what are the fee structure and colleges.
16th December 2010, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

what is the best college for GME after B.tech ME ,and also plz....tel me the fee details for one yr course.....
19th December 2010, 10:36 AM
Unregistered

i am doin final year engg..???
how to get into post graduation in marine engg...????
is ther any entrance exam to write...???
9th January 2011, 06:03 PM
Unregistered

hollo sir , i m sivakumar doing my final yr electrical & electronics engg..
ther is any chance to get post graguation in marine engg college sir
related to my dept eee sir pls give some idea....
26th January 2011, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

hey friend poplu13,
thanx for providing such useful information about the institutes providing such courses and i've idea of many more institutes providing such course but want to know just one thing...
For the prepartion oF gme entrance exam conducted some institues,...Which books should be referref to crack those exams coz it would be much easier by coming across those books rather than referring all those technical books studied throughtout your degree academy...???
kindly help me in this sir plz.
4th February 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

only question ,you will not giving answer?
11th February 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

sir, i completed b.tech in electronics and instrumentation.
can i join for GME 1 yaer course?
13th February 2011, 02:49 AM
Unregistered

sir i m b.tech final yr student interested in GME COURSE......wanna know about forms & procedure & study material to pass entrence exam......frwrd at [email protected] will be highly thankful.....
15th February 2011, 02:53 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Courses and colleges for marine engineering after completing a B.E degree in mechanical? GME?

i am doing my final year in mechanical engineering in deamed university.i want to be engaged in marine field . for that i need to know about the courses available. and my friend suggest me to do GME i also want to know about details of that course. so guide me please. mail me at [email protected]
26th February 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

no
27th February 2011, 02:44 AM
wagle
Senior Member+

hello my dear,

marine engineering is a very good course to persue..you will earn loads of money

:arrow: Coimbatore marine College, (http://www.coimbatoremarinecollege.com/),

:arrow: Chidamabarm Institute of Mritime Technology (http://www.cmet.org),

:arrow: Academy of Maritime Education and Training (www.ametindia.com)

Chidamabarm Institute of Maritime Technology

T.S Chanakaya

IPCS COLLGE OF MARINE,kochin
27th February 2011, 05:22 PM
ankurloonia

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbcheralathan View Post
i am doing my final year in mechanical engineering.i want to be engaged in marine field . for that i need to know about the courses available. and my friend suggest me to do GME i also want to know about details of that course. so guide me please. mail me at [email protected]
I have mailed you the course details at [email protected]
The course of the marine engineering is really good, and there is very good scope in this fields, and also there is very good job option, With the very high salary, you can work in India as well as in aboard.
13th March 2011, 08:33 PM
Unregistered

hollo sir , i m m.kannadasan doing my final yr electrical & electronics engg..
13th March 2011, 08:45 PM
Unregistered

hollo sir , i m m.kannadasan doing my final yr electrical & electronics engg..
22nd March 2011, 04:41 PM
Unregistered

hello sir,i am in b.e (electrical and electronics engg.) final year.I want to go in marine after b.e.Sir is there any option for me.i also want to know how to get admitted in that.please guide me on my email id ([email protected])
26th May 2011, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

am doing my firstl year in mechanical engineering.i want to be engaged in marine engg. field .can i persue maritime engg. field after compleating my be . in mech. engg
if yes then please send me the details of institutions and courses on my e mail id - [email protected]
1st June 2011, 12:50 AM
mailmeshekhar2011

Hi dear,

Thanks
3rd June 2011, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

i am doing my final year in mechanical engineering.i want to be engaged in marine field . for that i need to know about the courses available. i want to knw abt gme....... pls sent the details to [email protected]
12th June 2011, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

Hellow sir
Myself Raghavendra .i have complete B.E in mechanical.now i want to join marine engineering.pls give me information about admission processes ,institutes & fee structure on and also one more thing sir is their any fee concision or percentage concision for sc/st students because my B.E aggregate is 54% sir plz give me suggestion
sent the details
e-mail; [email protected]
24th June 2011, 09:52 PM
Unregistered

help me sir ..

i am doing BE mechanical engineering dreamed university i had maintained my cgb 7.5 to 8.5 out of 10. i have doubt for my points suitable for marine course but i am interested to do my post degree marine course after complete my BE degree .. what are the course are available in mechanical filed in marine . which one best course mechanical engineers. plz send me details and about the marine course of mechanical if you decided to help me, my mail id is [email protected] ...
24th June 2011, 10:15 PM
vinoth muruga

help me sir ...
i am doing BE mechanical engineering in dreamed university and had maintained my cgp 7.5 to 8.6 out of 10 . i have doubt for my point suitable for marine course but i have interested to do my post degree in marine course. i need to know about the my destination is right to not . what are course available in mechanical field in marine. which is the best course of marine . plz send me details about that if decided to help me , my mail id is [email protected] ...
3rd July 2011, 05:40 PM
Unregistered

Dear sir
i am doing BE mechanical . now i am in final year i want to do marine engineering courses..please tell me details about this ...which college is better for the marine engineering courses and how many money i have to spend for this and also tell me about duration?
please help me sir ...
my E-mail id is.....
[email protected] and my mobile no..is ( 919025317233)
24th July 2011, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in b.e naval achitecture after i
24th July 2011, 03:47 PM
Unregistered

how much salary get to gme students??????????
24th September 2011, 08:47 PM
peterpan10
Senior Member+

Course and colleges for MARINE ENGINEERING COLLEGES :

1.IPCS COLLGE OF MARINE

2.ITME,kolkata

3.Academy of Maritime Education and Training

4.Coimbatore marine College

5.Chidamabarm Institute of Mritime Technology
1st October 2011, 12:06 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear
the courses are and the following website will provide you full details of college list.so you can refer following websites
www.andhraeducation.net
www.mumbaieducation.net
www.bangaloreeducation.net
www.puneeducation.net
www.delhieducation.net
and so many
so you can refer these website will get all college list
all the best
1st October 2011, 12:08 AM
nagamalleswararaoyaramasu

my dear
the courses are and the following website will provide you full details of college list.so you can refer following websites
www.andhraeducation.net
www.mumbaieducation.net
www.bangaloreeducation.net
www.puneeducation.net
www.delhieducation.net
and so many
so you can refer these website will get all college list
all the best
15th November 2011, 10:25 PM
manas.europhia
Senior Member++

Location: Qr.No.- FR-99/8 ,SAILASHREE VIHAR , CHANDRASEKHAR PUR , BHUBANESWAR, ORISSA, PIN - 751021.

17th November 2011, 03:31 PM
Unregistered

Hello everyone.. i have GME course full set of books to sell.. for details pls contact me - kedar-9970040616
18th November 2011, 12:47 AM
jacobs
Senior Member++++

COLLEGES FOR MARINE ENGINEERING AFTER COMPLETING B.E

Coimbatore marine College

IPCS COLLGE OF MARINE

Chidamabarm Institute of Mritime Technology

ITME,kolkata
21st December 2011, 12:33 PM
Unregistered

sir i am doing final year mechanical engineering in under aicte college. i want some model question papers regarding GME ........
and also i want to know abt application details. when emtrance going to held???????? reply my quote
9th January 2012, 11:14 PM
sriti jha

sir
i m a student of 4th yr b.e mechanical. i want to join merchant navy after b.e,is there
is any course for this.what is the duration of course and which college conducting this course.else sir i also hered about 1yr GME course,i want know about benefits of this course,approx salary, and chances of getting job. on which post i ll be recurit after completion of this course,and also chances of increment after doing GME course.. please send yours reply on my e-mail at [email protected]

thanking you.
8th March 2012, 03:38 PM
Unregistered

sir,
now i am doing mechanical engg,after finishing B.E how to get the admission of 8 months course of marine ............please sent it the information to my e-mail([email protected])
19th March 2012, 08:54 PM
Unregistered

iam doing my 2nd year mech i want to join in maraibe as gme pls tell some colleges and fees structure pls forward to [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?