29th May 2012, 01:37 PM
chala93

Which courses have a good scope after completing PU?

hi frndz
i hav jst completed my pu nd looking for courses in B.E.. can u suggest me the courses which has good scope??

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff marks and the fee structure of the Kochi Law school
  2. Which are the courses one can go for after completing graduation in BSc IT? Which has a better scope currently?
  3. Scope in electronics course? Salary after completing the course?
  4. Is there a good scope for Law after completing 12th commerce? What is the requirement and eligibility?
  5. After completing graduation how can I prepare for Interior Designing exam? Duration of the courses? What is the scope of this field?
  6. What training course to do and where being CSE student?
  7. Scope in .NET, Oracle course? How much salary can I obtain after completing these courses?
  8. What is the scope to pursue ICWA? In which sector can I get the best universities? Can I opt for a job after completing these courses? What will be my designation?
  9. Options available while pursuing B.Com and after completion?
  10. Which engineering course should I choose after 12th having good scope for next 5 to 6 years? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of advanced and courses with good scope after Diploma in EEE? -- [New]
  12. Scope in Government Jobs after completing graduation from vocational courses?
  13. Can a student with Arts as a subject apply for NIFT and NID?
  14. List of advanced and courses with good scope after completing diploma in Computer Science?
  15. Which courses I can join after completion of Biomedical Engineering? What will be the career scope and Job Opportunities after completion of those courses?
  16. Admission in B.A. Home Science at Lady Irwin college?
  17. Is there a good scope in CS course?
  18. Scope after completing BFM? Minimum package after doing MBA in FM? Should I do MBA after completing BFM or other courses?

10th September 2012, 12:58 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses have a good scope after completing PU?

You can pursue B.E course in your stream of interest. Engineering degree in streams like Biotechnology, Aeronautical Engineering, and E & C are highly demanded among students. Mechanical engineering, automobile engineering, etc also offer adequate scope for candidates interested in automobile manufacturing/maintenance. All streams of engineering are rewarding in certain perspectives. Career after the course also depends on the professional skills of the candidate.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?