16th April 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Which are the courses related to Marine?

hello,
I`m doing my b.tech mechanical engineering and finish by may . i wanted to do courses related to marine. suggest me to [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses related to Marine engineering? I have completed 12th
  2. Courses related to EEE so that I could opt for Marine? List of good colleges in India or Tamilnadu?
  3. Can I study Marine related courses after completing Diploma in Electrical & Electronics Engineering?
  4. Will there be any courses related to Marine after completion of CSE? Do that courses beneficial for Girls?
  5. Which group is better for me after passing 10th?
  6. What to do to join marine engineering courses after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Any government colleges providing marine engineering courses in India?
  7. Can I do Post Graduation in Marine Engineering after BE E&TC? Duration of course?
  8. What should I study except B.Tech if completed Diploma in Information Technology? -- [New]
  9. Can I pursue any marine courses after engineering? Can Industrial Production Engineering Students get into Marine Courses?
  10. Am I eligible for Marine courses pursuing final year of BE in ECE from Tamil Nadu? Which Marine course is best for me? Best Institutions for this course?
  11. List of Marine engineering colleges available in Kerala? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. What are the courses for Ph.D in marine bacteriology and marine microbiology
  13. Various Marine Related Programs and Courses a B.Tech Computer Science Student is eligible for?
  14. Will there be any courses related to Marine Engineering?
  15. What course to opt for after completing diploma other than Engineering?
  16. Colleges and courses available related to Marine Engineering in Tamilnadu?
  17. Best college in Tamil Nadu for Marine courses?
  18. Marine Engineering after B.E (CSE)?
10th August 2011, 02:59 PM
vigilancebti

Default Re: Which are the courses related to Marine?

for marine courses you should opt marine line.basicaly engineering or bsc in nautical science are the marine courses
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?