21st September 2011, 11:02 PM
Unregistered

Courses related to space which I can do after Engineering?

hi,i am a student of engineering.now i am in final year and interested in space releted education so can u please suggest me such courses???

Related Questions:
  1. Which are the courses related to Space Technology? Which universities offer these courses?
  2. Need information about courses related to Space Technology? List colleges for the course in India? -- [New]
  3. Where to get the application form for ISRO after completion of diploma in EC
  4. How to study in ISRO after passing 12th?
  5. Space Technology Courses -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is there any scope for me in ISRO after passing 12th this year from PCB with 90% marks(CBSE)
  7. How to get admission in ISRO after passing 12th standard exam?
  8. Which course is better for future after completing 12th with PCM?
  9. Which college is the best between IIT B and IISC?
  10. Universities offering courses related to space, satellites, rockets?
  11. Any good coaching centers for preparation for ISRO entrance in Thrissur district
  12. List of institutes with full expense which offers Space Craft related courses in UK, USA or Singapore? How can I get part time job if studying there?
  13. Courses related to Space-Technology/Astrophysics/Aerospace? Colleges and Entrance Exams?
  14. Courses related to B.Tech Mechanical engineering? Design related courses of 3 to 4 months duration in Bangalore?
  15. List of courses related to mechanical engineering which providing job opportunities? List of institutes in Bangalore for the same?
  16. What kind of job will I get after B.Tech Mechanical Engineering? Courses related to Mechanical? Any 3 to 6 months petroleum courses?
  17. Which courses are offered to study about space? Universities offering the courses and which subjects play a key role to study these courses?
  18. List of the space science related courses and the institutes offering them in Nigeria and international?
6th December 2011, 06:43 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Courses related to space which I can do after Engineering?

Hello Friend,
In order to pursue course related to space you have to have completed either of the following Aeronautical Engineering (or) Aerospace Engineering,Biomedical Engineering,Chemical Engineering,Civil Engineering,Computer Science & Engineering,Electrical Engineering,Electronics & Communication Engineering,Energy Engineering,Instrumentation Engineering,Mechanical Engineering,Metallurgical Engineering,Naval Architecture Engineering. The course which you can opt for in order to become a cosmonaut are M.Tech, MS, PhD programs in Aerospace engineering in india. IIAE Uttarakhand, MIT Madras ,IIT Mumbai offers such courses.

Regards
30th March 2012, 10:40 PM
Unregistered

now i am in b.tech 3rd year( computer science)......after b.tech what can i do....
29th December 2012, 10:13 PM
Unregistered

i am having interest in doing space research and to study about the happenings in space.
29th December 2012, 10:20 PM
Unregistered

I am having interest in space research so what course can i choose for that? now i am studing 2nd year aerospace in karunya university.what i have to study? or any entrance exam for the specific field? or what to do for that after my studies or now itself i have to start studing for someting or not??????????????? please explain in detail. IMPOTRANT {I HAVE TO DO MY JOB IN ABROAD} IMPORTANT MY EMAIL ID IS:[email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?