21st December 2016, 05:19 PM
Santhosh Singh

Which courses should a M.SC Zoology with Fisheries specialization choose to get a good job? How to apply for those courses?

Hello sir, I am Chandini Singh from Hyderabad, Telangana state. I have completed M.SC Zoology with Fisheries specialization. I am interested in fisheries. Which courses should I do after it to get a good job? How to apply for those courses?

22nd December 2016, 11:30 AM
Abhijeet_2016
Senior Member+

Default Re: Which courses should a M.SC Zoology with Fisheries specialization choose to get a good job? How to apply for those courses?

Hi.....,

You have done a master degree in fishery specialization. Further you can boost yourself by doing different courses which will further boost you in gaining good job.
Try for Fisheries economics, Fish Biotechnology, Fish genetic breeding related courses.
These course will be available in metro cities like Mumbai and Bangalore.
To apply for these course i will recommend you to visit at Central Institute of Fishery education Versova Mumbai.

Thanks
22nd December 2016, 08:59 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which courses should a M.SC Zoology with Fisheries specialization choose to get a good job? How to apply for those courses?

Personally I would like to suggest you to join for a job as various chemical as well as pharmaceutical companies recruit MSc zoology graduates. The demand for these graduates is increasing day by day due to the faster growth of industries and the various jobs to which the aspirants can get into are listed below:

Biological Laboratory Technician

Conservationist

Environmental Consultant

Veterinary technologies

Wildlife Educator

Wildlife Rehabilitator

Zookeeper

Zoologist
30th June 2017, 02:15 AM
Unregistered

Hello sir! I am keerthi i have done msc zoology with fisheries specialization, seeking for a job so which field is the best one for me to go with
30th October 2021, 12:28 AM
Unregistered

Hello, sir I am confused , between entomology and fishery which one should I select for specialization. As I don't have any idea which one between this two will be the best career option for future. As far as my knowledge from reading this page I know little bit about fishery but for entomology what can we do after specialization on enlomology
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?