9th April 2011, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

Criteria for sports entry in Delhi University Colleges?

what is the criteria for sports entry in delhi university colleges

please reply

thanks

6th June 2011, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Criteria for sports entry in Delhi University Colleges?

plz tel me d norms of sports criteria........does it give additional advantage
30th August 2011, 11:46 PM
sanju38121

you can get admission through sports quota just concern the university in which you want to go .
11th November 2011, 10:47 PM
ranjeet250490
Senior Member++++

Hi.

To get admission under the sports quota in Delhi University, you have to fulfill certain criteria's as :

1. You should have reached a minimum state level and represented your state in any sport like football, cricket, athletics, etc

2. You should have the particular original certificate and should be able to produce it when asked for.

3. You should be a 10+2 pass with any stream.

If you fulfill these, then you have to appear in a sports meet, where competition will be held, and based on your sporting abilities there and the score of your best four in board exams you can get a seat in any good college under DU, under sports quota.

Also for all the three years of your graduation, you have to take part in all the college sports meets.

All the best.

Regards
#RJ#
1st January 2012, 06:35 PM
Unregistered

how many seats are there in sports quota in delhi college of engg? n how many seats for students outside delhi region under sports quota?
8th January 2012, 03:40 AM
Unregistered

Cricket coaching institute
30th May 2012, 10:36 PM
Sabi Singh

Dear sir,

Sir i havent played for any level and i havent represent any school then can i be eligible to take admission in du through sports quota. Sir if u will take my interview or when you see me playing you will definately be sure to say that i will represent your college through that sport. I am really good in cricket and i have an experience of cricket from a cricket club nearby my house. Please send me your reply that can i be able to take admission through this or you can send your reply on my e-mail id that is [email protected] please sir send me your reply as soon as possible.

Thanking you

Sarbjeet Singh
28th May 2013, 12:44 PM
Unregistered

i have scored 84% in 2013 exans 12 th board and i have played in cbse nationals in table tennis and won silver in cbse clusters and played for my school for 3 yrs in cbse clusters will i be eligible to get sports quota or not please reply urgenty
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?