28th February 2018, 07:25 AM
Unregistered

Cut-off marks for BA Economics for PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore and scope of Economics?

I need to know what's the cut off mark for BA Economics in PSG College of Arts and Science, Coimbatore? Is this BA Economics has a vast job opportunities? And what is the best job I can get after doing this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission to study B.A.(Economics) if scored 95 marks in Political Science, 88 marks in Economics, 80 marks in Hindi, 79 marks in English and secured 85.5% in 12th Arts?
  2. Contact details of Microbiology colleges in Mumbai?
  3. List of the MBA colleges which is under Bharathiar university
  4. What's the admission procedure for MCA in PSG college of technology (Coimbatore)?
  5. How does one gets admitted in B.A(Economics) in PSG college coimbatore?
  6. Scope after doing Masters in Economics?
  7. Top 10 colleges which offer B.Com(Accountancy) under Mumbai University? Procedure to get admission?
  8. Am I eligible to do B.Com or BMS if I have completed 12th with accounts major?
  9. What is the future scope of economics? Difference between center for studies of informal economy?
  10. What is the scope for Science and Economics?
  11. Possibility to get admission in any colleges in Mumbai with an average percentage in 12th board exam? -- [New]
  12. Economical courses which can be pursued after 12th?
  13. Which is a better stream to follow for economics: Commerce or Arts?
  14. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  15. Can I get Economics Honours having scored between 80-90% in Economics at High School board exams? Which are the best colleges to study Economics?
  16. Rank list of M.A in Economics? Number of seats available in M.A Economics? What is the last year's cut off marks?
  17. What is the scope of M.A. in Economics?
  18. List of colleges for b.com. which don't require maths in 12th? forms dates? -- [Most Discussed]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?