20th June 2012, 05:19 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list for government medical college? I have got 152 marks in CET and I belong to OBC category

Dear,sir/ madam

please send me the cut off list & list of all goverment medical collegs in maharashra
I got 152 marks in CET, I belongs to OBC category

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in government medical college after scoring 145 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  2. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Can I get admission in government medical college of Miraj for MBBS after scoring 116 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  5. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  6. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Cutoff list of government college of medical Aurangabad?
  8. Cutoff list of Terna medical college? I have secured 111 marks in ASSO CET
  9. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  10. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges of India?
  11. Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?
  12. Can I get admission in Government college of Tamil Nadu if scored 188 marks in Medical Entrance exam being an OBC student? -- [New]
  13. Cutoff list for all medical colleges of government in MaharaGRshtra? I have got 104 marks in PCB
  14. Can i get admission in government engineering college Aurangabad after scoring 61 marks in MHT CET? I belong to OBC category
  15. Will I get a government college after scoring 144 marks in MHT CET?
  16. Can I get admission in government and private medical college after scoring 85 marks in MHT CET and 94 marks in AMUPMDC?
  17. How to get admission in government or private medical college after scoring 140 marks in CET?
  18. How should I fill the preference form of ASSO CET? With 111 marks in ASSOCET will I get admission? Last years cutoff in various colleges?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?