14th June 2011, 11:29 PM
Pritam Sarode

Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?

hellow sir/ mam

i want to know the cut off list of all medical colleges of government in maharashtra i got 105 marks in pcb gr and i belong to the SC category so that i wanted to know that in which faculty of medical i might get the addmission plz ans me

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list for all medical colleges of government in MaharaGRshtra? I have got 104 marks in PCB
  2. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  3. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  4. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  5. Cutoff list and list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  7. Details of the cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? Minimum marks required for getting a seat in good medical colleges?
  8. Cutoff list of all medical colleges of government in Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list/marks required for admission in government medical college in Maharashtra?
  10. Cutoff marks list for admission in all government and private medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  11. Cutoff list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  12. Cutoff list and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra for open category?
  13. Cutoff list of all the government medical colleges in Maharashtra Open Category?
  14. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I am expecting 148 marks in MHT CET -- [New]
  15. Cutoff and list of all government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  16. Admission in private or government medical colleges in Maharashtra after scoring 121 in MHT CET? Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  17. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  18. Cutoff list of medical colleges in Maharashtra? What is the minimum marks required to get a seat in good medical college?
7th July 2011, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?

my daughter has got140 mark in cet .and ot85% in Hsc belong to obc catagory, will she get admission for M.B.B.S ? IF YES THEN IN WHICH COLLEGE
20th July 2011, 12:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of all Government Medical Colleges of Maharashtra? With 105 marks which faculty could I get if I am from SC category?

How many goverment medical colleges in india
30th April 2012, 10:22 PM
Unregistered

cut off list of government college in mumbai for sc category?
9th June 2012, 08:58 PM
Unregistered

respected sir i got 111 marks in mh- cet,could i get admission in mbbs in maharashtra, i am from sc category, please answer,
15th September 2012, 04:26 PM
Unregistered

will NEET exam is compulsory for all state in india?
21st February 2013, 09:30 PM
Unregistered

How many seats in maharastra
14th June 2016, 04:13 PM
Unregistered

I secured 93 marks at MH-CET 2016 exam. I am from SC category. Shall I get admission at any government medical Colleges at Maharashtra?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?