9th July 2011, 01:33 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of KDK colleges, Nagpur?

what are the cutoff lists in kdk college nagpur?...please send to me the same

29th September 2013, 02:58 PM
Mattyjkk

Default Re: Cutoff list of KDK colleges, Nagpur?

KDK College of Engineering was established in 1984 and s affiliated to Rashtrasant Tukadoji Maharaj Nagpur University, Nagpur and has been awarded with 'A' Grade by the Government of Maharashtra. It conducts undergraduate and postgraduate courses in the field of engineering, which are accredited by National Board of Accreditation (NBA)

Courses :-

B Tech (Civil Engineering)
B Tech (Computer Engineering)
B Tech (Electrical Engineering)
B Tech (Information Technology)
B Tech (Mechanical Engineering)

Admission Procedure:

Admission into these courses is on the basis of a Common Entrance Test followed by Interview/Counseling. The candidate who have passed 10+2 standard or equivalent examination with Physics and Mathematics along with at least one optional subject out of Chemistry/Bio Technology/Computer Science//Electronics/Information Science/Biology, are eligible for the course. The candidate should also have studied English as one of the languages and should have obtained at least 45% marks in aggregate.
7th June 2014, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

sir,I have got 30 marks in jee main and scored 73.38% in state board exam.Can i get admission in kdk college of engg.
9th March 2015, 04:16 PM
Unregistered

I have got 64% marjs in hsc and 80 marks in jee, can i get admission in kdk college of engineering ?
4th May 2016, 04:48 PM
Unregistered

dear sir I have get 40 marks in jee main and 60%in state boards can I'll be eligible to get admission in kdk college
12th June 2017, 04:53 PM
Unregistered

sir, I HV 65.52% in hsc exam, and my cet score is 51 (pcm) and jee score is 31 can I get admission in kdk CLG for civil eng? what is the cut off for civil eng in kdk?
6th June 2019, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Sir, I have got 55.07% in hsc & 76 in cet (pcm). Can I get admission in kdk college for computer english? What is the cut off for computer english in kdk?
8th June 2019, 01:41 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63 percentile in mht cet 2019 exam and 48.9percent in hsc board.so,can I get the admission in kdk college by the cap round?
8th June 2019, 01:42 PM
Unregistered

I have got 63 percentile in mht cet 2019 exam and 48.9percent in hsc board.so,can I get the admission in kdk college by the cap round?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?