21st July 2011, 02:00 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?

Plz give me a cut off list of engineering colleges in nagpur university for after diploma students & can i get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?

Related Questions:
  1. Last year cutoff marks of engineering colleges in Nagpur? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff marks list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur University for getting admission in degree after diploma?
  3. Cutoff merit list of Ramdev Baba College of Engineering Nagpur? Will I get admission with 81 marks in MHT CET?
  4. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur?
  5. Cutoff list of engineering colleges under Nagpur University?
  6. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur?
  7. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur?
  8. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur?
  9. Cutoff marks and list of government engineering colleges in Nagpur University?
  10. Cutoff list for Maharashtra engineering colleges?
  11. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur for OBC? List of government engineering colleges that I can get with a score of 49 in AIEEE?
  12. Where can I get the B.Ed form in Nagpur? What is the admission procedure? List of B.Ed colleges in Nagpur?
  13. Cutoff list of engineering colleges? I have scored 64% aggregate marks -- [New]
  14. Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur University for diploma completed students? Can I get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
  15. Cutoff for ENTC branch in Nagpur Engineering College?
  16. Cutoff list of last year colleges in and around Nagpur?
  17. Cutoff list of all engineering colleges in Nagpur and Amravati University for direct 2nd year engineering in electronics and telecommunication branch?
  18. Cutoff list of Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering for lateral entry in Nagpur and Amravati Universities?
14th December 2011, 05:22 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz give me a cut off list of engineering colleges in nagpur university for after diploma students & can i get admission with 78.24% for direct 2nd year?
The cutoff list can be collected from the Nagpur University itself. As you have not mentioned the name of the college and the subjects you want to pursue in engineering it is not possible to give you the exact figure.

Please visit the official website of the college you have appeared or want to appear in for full information.

The minimum cutoff marks for admission is 60% aggregate marks from any recognised university/college.

Hence, 78.24% certainly falls under the eligibility criteria. You cannot join any course directly in the second year for any degree. You need to join right from the beginning of the session i.e first year.
22nd January 2012, 03:23 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of engineering colleges in Nagpur? Can I get admission with 78.24% marks?

How many marks to admission in mechanical enginnering by SEEE IN ramdeobaba enginnering for
31st January 2012, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in ramdevbaba college in ECE after scoring 80% in diploma plzzzzzzz tell me...im an obc candidate...
27th May 2012, 06:48 PM
Unregistered

what is mean by cutoff list of engneering colleges ?
9th June 2012, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in B.E. 1st year in YCCE, nagpur with 69 marks in MHT-CET?
5th June 2013, 03:10 PM
Unregistered

can i get admission in raisoni by scorig 80 marks in mt cet2013
7th June 2013, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

i can get admission in ycce nagpur? I have score 78.5% in board and 94 mark in cet
1st June 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can i get admission in nagpur enginerring college with 77.6% in 12 boards
2nd June 2016, 05:14 PM
Unregistered

I have 70% in hsc. 182 marks in pcm, can I have the list of engineering colleges in nagpur where I can get admission in mechanical branch
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?