30th June 2011, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?

Plz send me the cut off list of mumbai and pune for direct second year admission for computer engg degree

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering?
  2. Cutoff list of Pune, Mumbai and Nagpur universities for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  3. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
  4. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university colleges for direct 2nd year admission in engineering?
  5. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year computer engineering college in Mumbai and Pune?
  6. Cutoff list of all the colleges in Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission in ETC?
  7. Cut off list for direct admission to 2nd year of Engineering for Mumbai and Pondicherry Universities?
  8. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in engineering colleges in Pune and Mumbai University?
  9. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in Computer Engineering in Pune?
  10. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune university for direct second year admission in engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune University for direct 2nd year admission into engineering?
  12. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission to computer engineering in Pune University?
  13. Cutoff marks for admission in direct 2nd year engineering in computer science?
  14. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering colleges from colleges in Pune?
  15. Cutoff list of engineering college of Pune for admission in direct 2nd year
  16. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering pune and north university?
  17. Cutoff list of direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering and information technology in Pune?
  18. Cutoff list for direct 2nd year computer engineering from Sinhgad College, Pune? -- [New]
9th August 2011, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?

if I want to wish to take the admission for Direct Second Year admission for Engineering (in computer Engineering Branch) in Vidyalankar college of Engineering at Wadala , How much fees paid by a Backward Class Student? - ROHAN
4th February 2012, 10:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?

Wich of the sufficient marks .in gov.college of engg.for computer engg.direct 2nd year.
21st June 2012, 02:10 PM
Unregistered

I have 66.62% marks in computer engg. Diploma will i get admission to direct second year? And where? Akash
22nd June 2012, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

i want to get know the cut off lists of mumbai, pune engineering colleges for direct 2nd year admission in computer degree
23rd June 2012, 11:48 AM
Unregistered

I have 67.62% marks in computer engg. Diploma will i get admission to direct second year? And where? mayuri
23rd June 2012, 05:25 PM
Unregistered

Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
23rd June 2012, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re:last year Cutoff list of pune university for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?

Re:last year Cutoff list of Pune university for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?
8th July 2012, 10:53 PM
Unregistered

i want cutoff list of mumbai university colleges for direct second year admission in computer technology
1st June 2013, 01:22 AM
Unregistered

i have 75% in computer engg.diploma will i get admison in direct second year nd where?bhakti
12th November 2013, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Smile Re: Cutoff list of Mumbai and Pune for direct 2nd year admission in computer engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Plz send me the cut off list of mumbai and pune for direct second year admission for computer engg degree
need cuttoff of k k wagh college engg. nasik
7th August 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

sir I want to transfer my second engineering college even i have 1st sem kt too.
i m in kgce in this college so many dropers are there, reason our college purposely making all those things
becoz they want only 60 intake in third year.
14th July 2015, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

LIST OF COMPUTER ENGG. COLLEGES IN MUMBAI HAVING FEE BEETWEEN 25,000 TO 60,000
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?