21st April 2018, 07:50 AM
Unregistered

Cutoff rank required in KCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed college?

Respected Sir, I have completed my 2nd PUC and already preparing for KCET. I want to study BSc in Agriculture with the help of KCET. So, I would like to know which rank I should secure to get admission in any reputed college?

Related Questions:
  1. Cutoff rank required in NEET to study BVSc in any reputed college in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Cutoff rank required in AP-EAMCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed Government college?
  3. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed Private Medical college?
  4. Cutoff rank required in NEET to secure MBBS admission in any reputed college of India? -- [New]
  5. Cutoff rank required in CLAT to get admission in any good college of India?
  6. Cutoff percentage required in 12th to study BCom(Accountancy) in any reputed college of Panjab University?
  7. Cutoff marks required in TSICET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  8. Cutoff marks required in Maharashtra CET 2018 to study MBA in any reputed college?
  9. Cutoff rank required in AIMA-UGAT to study Integrated MBA with Education loan?
  10. Cutoff rank required in VITEEE to study CSE?
  11. Cutoff rank required in B.Sc to study M.Sc(Inorganic Chemistry) in Fergusson College?
  12. In which branch I will get admission to study M.Tech if secured 61% in B.Tech(ME)? What rank I have to achieve in GATE for admission in reputed college?
  13. Expected rank in KCET with 70 marks? Will I get medical or dental college with that rank?
  14. What should be the approximate rank required in KCET to get into Navodaya Medical college?
  15. Cutoff rank required in 12th to study BCom(H) in Hans Raj College?
  16. Cutoff rank required in JEXPO to study Diploma Engineering in any Polytechnic college?
  17. Cutoff marks required in NEET-UG to get Veterinary seat in any reputed college?
  18. Cutoff rank required in MH-CET to secure BSc(Nursing) admission in any Government college?
3rd May 2018, 04:01 PM
sampathkumar29
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Cutoff rank required in KCET to study BSc(Agriculture) in any reputed college?

KCET (Karnataka Common Entrance Test) is an Entrance Exam conducted once in every year by Karnataka State.

The cut off marks varies every year based on the difficulty level of the question paper, candidates appeared & qualified in the exam.

From the past few years the cut off ranks are given in the PDF.

For more detailed information you can visit the official website of KCET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?