29th July 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

Is D.El.Ed from NIOS valid and acceptable for Teacher jobs in Government High Schools?

Hi, I have completed my full time Diploma in Elementary Education (D.El.Ed) from NIOS Board of Education. Can I use this certificate to get Teacher jobs in Government High Schools or Primary Schools?

30th September 2021, 09:01 PM
avinash1997
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is D.El.Ed from NIOS valid and acceptable for Teacher jobs in Government High Schools?

Yes, your D.El.Ed. (Distance of Elementary Education) degree from NIOS board is certainly acceptable while making application for TET and CTETs and as well as at the time of job recruitment.

So, you can certainly prepare and apply for Teaching jobs without worrying about the validity of your D.El.Ed degree course.
30th September 2021, 09:53 PM
AWNISH RANJAN CHAUDHARY
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is D.El.Ed from NIOS valid and acceptable for Teacher jobs in Government High Schools?

Yes, you are eligible for primary school but not for high school.

Required eligibility for high school is that candidate must have passed B.Ed and passed master degree from the recognised university.

So, you can appear for the examination and after qualifying in it eligible for recruitment in primary schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?