6th June 2011, 01:18 PM
Unregistered

Date of announcement MP PET engineering entrance results? I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE

Dear Sir : I am (Ankit.C)from Maharashtra and scored 57 marks in AIEEE I had also appeared for
MP-PET ENGG ENTRANCE and awaiting the result. I am interested to get admission in Indore/Bhopal Private engg. college for B.E (Computer Sci.). Can I get in top engg. college

15th October 2015, 04:44 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Default Re: Date of announcement MP PET engineering entrance results? I have scored 57 marks in AIEEE

Your marks in AIEEE is not quite high. So it becomes obvious that you needed to wait for the MP PET entrance examination results. Now in this month of October, 2015 the updated information is that the results of MP PET are already out. You can check that from their official website, http://www.mponline.gov.in/. But if you were not aware that the results are out all this while, then even checking your rank won't help you. This is because the first round of counseling was held between June 15-July 10. The second round of counseling has also been completed. It was held between June 20-July 15. The procedure of choice locking and seat allotment for all these rounds are also complete. Now I just hope, you were aware and you participated in either of the counseling procedure.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?