12th October 2011, 03:42 PM
Unregistered

Date of application for CDS entrance exam?

i just want to know the date for applying in cds?/...could u please send me the date of it

13th October 2011, 10:22 AM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of application for CDS entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i just want to know the date for applying in cds?/...could u please send me the date of it
CDS : Combined Defense Service Examination (CDSE) Was conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and those who are Interested to Join IMA, OTA, Naval and Air-Force Academy, May apply for CDSE Examination, But to apply for CDS Examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course form a recognised university and then you are eligible to fill the Online Application form.

For This year Both CDS (I) and CDS (II) Examination was completed.

And If you are Interested in CDS Examination, then please apply for this examination after declaring the Notification.

The Notification of Next year CDS (I) Examination was Going to be Published on 29/Oct/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination was 28/Nov/2011 and the examination was going to be held on 12/Feb/2012.

So, Please wait for the Notification and then apply for CDS Examination Online. You can also fill the application form Offline, But for this you have to Obtained the application form directly form the Post Offices in India.

So, If you are age should between 19 to 25 years, then you are eligible for CDS Examination. The age eligibility Criteria are vary form Academy To Academy, So please visit the official website OR read Previous year Notification for Complete details -

http://upsc.gov.in
13th October 2011, 10:49 AM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Combined Defense Service exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

Eligibility for CDS examination:
Educational Qualifications: For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years
For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years

Important date for CDS exam:
CDS-I exam:
Issuing of application form from 29th Oct 2011 to 28th Nov 2011.
Exam will held 2nd Feb 2012.
CDS-II exam:
Issuing of application form from 2nd June 2011 to 2nd July 2011.
Exam will held on 16th Sep 2012.

Click here to apply the application form online between the dates as mentioned above.

For more details,then click here
13th October 2011, 11:45 AM
sunilpati
Senior Member+++++

hi dear.
This exam is conducted twice in a yar as CDS-I & CDS-II.
The details of application , exam dates are as follows.

good luck......
13th October 2011, 12:15 PM
tejesh_09

The Union Public Service Commission will hold the Combined Defence Services Examination (I), 2012 on12.02.2012 for admission to the following courses:

1. Indian Military Academy, Dehradun
133rd Course commencing in ______, 2012 [including 32 vacancies reserved for NCC ‘C’ Certificate (Army Wing) holders].

2. Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala
Course Commencing in ________, 2012 Executive (General Service) {including 06 vacancies reserved for NCC 'C' Certificate holders (Naval Wing)}.

3. Air Force Academy, Hyderabad
(Pre-Flying) Training Course commencing in_______, 2012 i.e. No. nd F(P) Cours
13th October 2011, 03:19 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Hello friend,
The upcoming Combined Defense Service Exam is going to be conducted on 12-02-2012.
The application forms, both online and offline, will be available from 29-10-2011.

If you want to apply, you must fulfill the eligibility criteria mentioned below:
For Indian Military Academy, you must be a graduate within the age limit of 19-24 years.

For Naval Academy, you must hold a bachelors degree in science or engineering.
The age limit to apply for the same is between 19-22 years.

For Air Force Academy, you must be a graduate and must have studied physics and maths at +2 level. The minimum eligible age is 19 years and the maximum age limit is 23 years.

For more information, refer to the official website of UPSC.
13th October 2011, 03:22 PM
ashok880
Senior Member++++

Combined Defense Service exam is conducted by UPSC every year twice.

Eligibility for CDS examination:
Educational Qualifications: For IMA /OTA : A degree from a recognized University or equivalent.
For Naval Academy: B.Sc. with Physics and/or Mathematics or Bachelor of Engineering.
For Air Force Academy: B.Sc. of a recognized University or equivalent with Physics and/or Mathematics as subjects or Bachelor of Engineering.
For IMA: Unmarried male candidates between 19-24 years
For Naval Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-22 years
For Air Force Academy: Unmarried male candidates between 19-23 years
For Officers Training Academy: Male candidates (married or unmarried) between 19-25 years
Important date for CDS exam:
CDS-I exam:
Issuing of application form from 29th Oct 2011 to 28th Nov 2011.
Exam will held 2nd Feb 2012.
CDS-II exam:
Issuing of application form from 2nd June 2011 to 2nd July 2011.
Exam will held on 16th Sep 2012.

Click here to apply the application form online between the dates as mentioned above.

For more details,then click here
13th October 2011, 09:57 PM
dolly91
Senior Member+

hi,
CDS : Combined Defense Service Examination (CDSE) Was conducted by UPSC Twice in a year and those who are Interested to Join IMA, OTA, Naval and Air-Force Academy, May apply for CDSE Examination, But to apply for CDS Examination you need to complete your Graduate degree course form a recognised university and then you are eligible to fill the Online Application form.

For This year Both CDS (I) and CDS (II) Examination was completed.

And If you are Interested in CDS Examination, then please apply for this examination after declaring the Notification.

The Notification of Next year CDS (I) Examination was Going to be Published on 29/Oct/2011 and the last date of apply for this examination was 28/Nov/2011 and the examination was going to be held on 12/Feb/2012.

So, Please wait for the Notification and then apply for CDS Examination Online. You can also fill the application form Offline, But for this you have to Obtained the application form directly form the Post Offices in India.

So, If you are age should between 19 to 25 years, then you are eligible for CDS Examination. The age eligibility Criteria are vary form Academy To Academy, So please visit the official website OR read Previous year Notification for Complete details -

http://upsc.gov.in

thanks
13th October 2011, 10:43 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

This year examination was already completed and next year examination details was already announced.So please visit the official website.

The application forms are available in Online or Offline.

Important dates of the examination :-

Date of Notification :- 29/10/11

Last date for receipt of application :- 28/11/11

Date of examination :- 12/02/12

Important dates of the examination :-

Date of Notification :- 02/06/12

Last date for receipt of application :- 02/07/11

Date of examination :- 16/09/12

To apply for the examination,the candidate should have a graduate degree from a recognized university or equivalent qualification and the candidate age should be 19 years to 25 years.Those in the final year of degree course can also apply for this examination.

More details,Visit the official website :- www.upsc.gov.in
30th October 2011, 11:34 AM
Unregistered

if female candidate should apply for cds exam?
3rd November 2011, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir kya date h c.d.s ki or sir airforce pilot age or eligibilty kya hai sir
8th November 2011, 09:23 AM
pabitra_nayak
Senior Member+

30th November 2011, 07:28 AM
gaurav2talk
Senior Member+

Here I am attaching calender of examination of UPSC-2012.

from this calender/list you can get detailed idea ABOUT CDS examination.

Just have a look.

all the best!!!
Attached Files
File Type: docx Calender for examination-2012.docx(16.2 KB, 57 views)
12th December 2011, 11:57 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
COMBINED DEFENCE SERVICE EXAM(CDSE)

This exam is conducted by UPSC in every year.

EDUCATIONAL QUALIFICATION

Those candidate are completed graduation are eligible for CDSE exam but 12 standard subject must be Math and Physics.

B-TECH ans BE student are also eligible for this exam .But you have not any Pending Backlog.

Final Year student are also eligible for CDSE exam.There is no percentage marks criteria.

AGE CRITERIA

Indian Military Academy - 19-24 Years
Air Force Academy - 19-23 Years
Naval Academy - 19-22 Years
Officer's Training Academy - 19-25 Years

MARITAL STATUS

Only Unmarried persons are eligible

DATE OF THE CDS EXAM :-

Date of Notification :- 02/06/12

Last date for receipt of application :- 02/07/11

Date of examination :- 16/09/12
27th January 2012, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

sir. i have alresdy receive my e admit but i am nt getting any idea for appearing in this exam..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?