3rd January 2012, 11:08 AM
Unregistered

Date of CET Exam for B.Ed course for this year? When to get and where to get application forms for this Exam?

Please tell me the date of cet 2012 entrance exam for B.Ed and when will be the forms
issued and from where i could get the form and when is the last date to fill the form

16th February 2012, 04:32 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of CET Exam for B.Ed course for this year? When to get and where to get application forms for this Exam?

what is the date of B ed cet exam
17th February 2012, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Date of CET Exam for B.Ed course for this year? When to get and where to get application forms for this Exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Please tell me the date of cet 2012 entrance exam for B.Ed and when will be the forms
issued and from where i could get the form and when is the last date to fill the form
You Need to call The Universty of Pune for these details. I just found out that the exam will be sometime in May and the announcement for it will be out in 1st week of May in all leading newspapers of Maharashtra like Indian Express, Maharashtra Times, Sakal, etc. Also in the last week of March the UoP will give out a booklet with all information. You go there and pick it up. The no. to call is 020-26051729.
21st February 2012, 12:21 PM
Unregistered

C.E..T EXAM FOR b.ED 2012
21st February 2012, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Is BMS student eligible for B ED??
22nd February 2012, 10:16 PM
Unregistered

whats the last date to fill up the B.ed entrance form
13th March 2012, 01:35 PM
Unregistered

I got 49.6 percentage in BA from Bihar Univercity, can I eligible for b.ed entrance exam in mumbai college.
Alka G. Vishwakarma
Mumbai
13/03/2012
Please email me on [email protected]
29th March 2012, 11:18 PM
Unregistered

hi.....i have completed my masters n would like to enroll myself for B.Ed. plz suggest is distance course for B.Ed has scope or not.
5th April 2012, 06:31 PM
Unregistered

want details of B.ED entrance and forms for the same
15th June 2012, 07:02 PM
Unregistered

on what date the B Ed cet 2012 exam will be conducted?
12th July 2012, 12:34 PM
Unregistered

what is the entrance date for bed exam in 2012and admission dates in ramaiah college
6th October 2012, 11:13 PM
Unregistered

tell me when is cet b.ed enterance exam as possible this year. how to mdo preparation , which classes are avalable i mumbai . fees etc.
12th November 2012, 02:55 PM
Unregistered

Heya ....dis is priya plzz just let me knw when is b.ed entren.exam in 2013 nd when r the frms r cumning. [email protected]
8th March 2013, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my BSC with subjects Botany,Chemistry,Computer Applications(BCCA) from Kakatiya university Warangal (Andhra Pradesh) .Am i eligible to do B.ED and write CET exam in mumbai.plz mail me at [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?