16th November 2011, 08:53 PM
Unregistered

Date of the entrance exam of AIEEE for the upcoming academic year?

what is the date of exam of aieee of the acadamic year ...please send to me the info

17th November 2011, 07:43 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Date of the entrance exam of AIEEE for the upcoming academic year?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the date of exam of aieee of the acadamic year ...please send to me the info
AIEEE Stands for All India Engineering Entrance Examination and this examination is Conducted by CBSE Every Year, This examination is Applicable for those candidates who are Interested to take admission in B.tech/B.Arch Courses.

The Notification of this examination was already Updated and The Online and Offline Registration Process was already Started.

Eligible candidates May choose any one of the mode of examination :

>> Online Examination (Computer Based Test)
>> Offline Examination (Pen & Paper mode).

And You can Fill the Application form Online or Offline.

The Online application for Cost For BE/B Tech only or B.Arch/B. Planning only are as Follows :

>> For General / OBC Candidates : Rs 500
>> For SC/ST Candidates : Rs 250

The Offline Application Form Cost was Rs 800 for General candidates and Rs 400 for SC/ST Candidates.

The number of attempts can availiable at AIEEE Examination shall be limited to 03 uniformly for all the candidates in consecutive years.

For B.tech Course : You have to complete your 12Th examination with Physics and Mathematics as a compulsory Subjects and Chemistry, Bio-technology, Computer Science, Biology Anyone of the Optional Subjects, Final year candidates are also apply for this examination.

So, please Fill the Application form of AIEEE 2012 Examination soon Before the Last Date and for More details please check official website :

http://aieee.nic.in

Important Dates :

>> Last date for online submission : 31/Dec/2011

>> Date of Examination (off-line) : 29/April/2012

>> Date of Examination (on-line) : 07/May/2012 to 26/May/2012.
Attached Files
File Type: pdf AIEEE 2012 Information Brochure.pdf(389.3 KB, 97 views)
17th November 2011, 08:07 PM
nitz90
Senior Member+++++

Smile Re: Date of the entrance exam of AIEEE for the upcoming academic year?

Quote:

Complete Info on AIEEE

AIEEE or the All India Engineering Entrance Exam is conducted every year for admission into various top level colleges in India like NITs,PEC,DTU,NSIT,Thapar University,BITS Mesra,etc for the B.Tech course..

The AIEEE forms shall be available in the month of December and the last date for submission of the completed forms is 31st December,2011..

You can avail the forms from your nearest Syndicate Bank Branch or the nearest book depots..

you can also fill the form online..just Click Here

The AIEEE 2012 exam is going to be conducted on 29th April,2012 for the students who wish to give the paper-pencil test and 7th May to 26th May,2012 for the students willing to give the exam online..

It is going to be a 3 hour paper with all questions as multiple choice questions and only one single answer will be correct..

Candidates who have passed 12th in 2010,2011 or appearing for 12th in 2012 are only eligible for appearing in the exam..

You should also have 50% aggregate in Maths,Physics and Chemistry in your 12th boards for appearing in the exam..

all the best..

With Warm Regards
"Nitz"
17th November 2011, 08:09 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSE every year for admission in to engineering courses in top colleges in India.

The entrance exam for upcoming academic year i.e.2012 will be held on 29.12.2012 through off line mode and 07.05.2012 through on line mode.

The notification for the exam has already been published and the registration process for submission of application form has already been started.

Eligible candidate can opt either for on line exam or off line exam. For more information you may visit official web site of AIEEE i.e. www.aieee.nic.in
17th November 2011, 08:11 PM
tejesh_09

AIEEE- ALL INDIA ENGINEERING ENTRANCE EXAMINATION conducted by CBSE every year for admission in to engineering courses in top colleges in India.

The entrance exam for upcoming academic year i.e.2012 will be held on 29.12.2012 through off line mode and 07.05.2012 through on line mode.

The notification for the exam has already been published and the registration process for submission of application form has already been started.

Eligible candidate can opt either for on line exam or off line exam. For more information you may visit official web site of AIEEE i.e. www.aieee.nic.in
17th November 2011, 08:53 PM
venkataprakash.v
Senior Member+++++

Quote:

AIEEE i.e All Indian Engineering Entrance Examination is conducted by the CBSE every year.

The examination for B.Tech/B.Arch course in various Institutions.

The examination notification was already announced in the official website.

Important dates of this examination :-

Last date for online application :- 31/12/11

Date of Examination(Offline) :- 29/04/12

Date of Examination(Online) :- 07/05/12 - 26/05/12

Modes of this examination :-
  • Offline Examination(Pen & Paper mode)
  • Online Examination(Computer Based Test)

Eligibility Criteria :-

The applicant's need to completed 12th examination from a recognized Board or equivalent qualification and final year candidates are also eligible to apply for this examination.

Online application :- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/...struction.aspx

More details,Visit the official website :- http://aieee.nic.in/aieee2012/aieee/welcome.html
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?