9th April 2011, 06:44 PM
B V Naveen Krishna

Date of first years exams of LLB?

when are the first year exams of llb for this academic year?

please reply

Related Questions:
  1. What are the eligibility terms for LLB? what are the entrance exams needed to clear to get admission for LLB?
  2. Can I appear for Judge exams after LLB with age of 35 years?
  3. Admission date of LLB 3 years course? Will I get admission in LLB after B.Com?
  4. From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?
  5. Are the LLB forms available? What is the last date for submission of forms for 3 years LLB course?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study LLB after completing B.Com? Course duration of LLB?
  7. Can I write Law PG exams now after completing LLB 11 years back?
  8. Which one is a good choice for me between joining 5 years LLB course directly and doing 3 year LLB course after completion o B.Com course?
  9. What is the maximum age for LLB 3 years course?
  10. Is LLB good for girls? Opportunities after completing LLB?
  11. I s it possible to do LLB through distance? What is the eligibility for LLB? Where are the colleges located for LLB? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Candidate with 48% in Bachelor degree can study Law in 2016 from any university?
  13. Last five years question papers of LLB from Calicut University? -- [New]
  14. What is the last date to apply for 3 years LLB course in Kerala government college?
  15. Where can I get the best counseling about LLB? From where can I get the alerts of the various entrance exams of LLB?
  16. Which college in Kolkata offer 3 years LLB course?
  17. What is the last date to submit the application form for B.A LLB 5 years course?
  18. Names of colleges providing three years LLB course without entrance exam?
20th June 2011, 03:46 PM
KARPAGAM NITHIYANANTHAM

Default Re: Date of first years exams of LLB?

hi friend,
for engineering and arts group we can easily conclude and say the date but for the LLB it is difficult, so better confirm this with your staff members and seniors...moreover LLB exams varies different scheduled dates to different...so its quit difficult.and also i apologize you that i cant able to answer for it...
14th November 2011, 04:39 PM
shubhambiswas
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of first years exams of LLB?

for engineering and arts group we can easily conclude and say the date but for the LLB it is difficult, so better confirm this with your staff members and seniors...moreover LLB exams varies different scheduled dates to different...so its quit difficult.and also i apologize you that i cant able to answer for it...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?