1st April 2011, 01:13 PM
Roli Gupta

From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?

Respected Sir/Madom,

I m doing practice under VAT and IT advocate above 6 years. I want to do LLB course in Kanpur University.

KIndly provide me all the infromation about LLB. like when announce the LLB Entrance Form, where I get the form, last date for the submission of LLB form, about fees, can i do private course or only regular.

Thanking you,

(ROLI GUPTA)
Mob. No. 9307830976
emailID: [email protected]

Related Questions:
  1. Does Sri Satya Sai University, Puttaparty offer MBBS course? What's the fee structure, last date of form submission and entrance exam date for the same?
  2. What's the schedule of B.Ed entrance exam? Can I apply online for the same? What's the last date of form submission, entrance test date and fee structure for the same?
  3. What is the procedure to get the application form for M.Com correspondence? What is the fee structure? Last date for submission?
  4. Date of sale of MDU LLB admission forms? Fee structure of the university and date of the entrance test?
  5. MSC Microbiology, Pune University entrance date and other details?
  6. What is the fee structure of B.Ed course in Delhi University? Last date of submission of form?
  7. What is the scope of B.Ed course? Where are the forms available for it?
  8. What is the date of issue of form of B.Ed? Last date of submission? What is the fee structure for B.Ed admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Last date of submission of LLS form? Date of the exam? From where to get the LLB MDU form for LLB entrance?
  10. Last date of submission of forms for LLB from MDU? -- [New]
  11. Fee structure and last date for submission of forms in government B.Ed college?
  12. Last date of submission of entrance exam form for LLB from MDU?
  13. Information about B.Ed admission date? What is the fee structure?
  14. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  15. What is the fee structure for CS executive exam? What is the last date for submission of the forms?
  16. When is the entrance test for admission in CDAC? Date of submission of the application form? What is the fee structure?
  17. Date of B.Com form submission from Lucknow University?
  18. What is the last date of submission of M.A Economics form? What is the fee structure?
19th June 2011, 07:03 PM
Senior Member+

Smile Re: From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?

Hello Roli gupta ,

I Guess You Know Hindi Very Well, Because The Web Page That I am going To Direct you

Includes All The Information In Hindi!!!

So In Here, you Get All The Necessary information you do Require:

(Everything About how to Get Your form And Details About The Examination)

Kindly click On the following Link:

http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/scheme_2011/LLB2011.pdf

Regards,

==Nikhil==
25th July 2011, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?

llb entrance exam date2011
3rd September 2011, 02:07 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: From where to get the LLB entrance exam form of Kanpur University? Last date of submission and fee structure?

sir plz tell me can i do LLB course in private from kanpur university?
4th September 2011, 01:53 AM
Unregistered

tell me fee of l.l.b
26th October 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

dear sir,

please give me model pepr LLB Ist semesster hindu law ?

(anurag)
email add.- [email protected]
4th November 2011, 12:13 AM
Unregistered

how shoud be experience for llb coarse
13th December 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

please inform to last date of LLB entrance exam
26th December 2011, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

RespectedSir/madam

KIndly provide me all the infromation about LLB. like when announce the LLB Entrance Form, where I get the form, last date for the submission of LLB form, about fees, can i do private course or only regular. Ajay Sharma Etawah
28th December 2011, 04:49 PM
Unregistered

please give me information of getting application form of llb 3years from kanpur univeersity
16th February 2012, 12:53 AM
puchu007

I Guess You Know Hindi Very Well, Because The Web Page That I am going To Direct you

Includes All The Information In Hindi!!!

So In Here, you Get All The Necessary information you do Require:

(Everything About how to Get Your form And Details About The Examination)

Kindly click On the following Link:

http://www.kanpuruniversity.org/scheme_2011/LLB2011.pdf

Regards,
13th March 2012, 06:54 PM
Unregistered

KIndly provide me all the infromation about LLB. like when announce the LLB Entrance Form, where I get the form, last date for the submission of LLB form, about fees, can i do private course or only regular.

Source: http://entrance-exam.net/forum/general-discussion/where-get-llb-entrance-exam-form-kanpur-university-last-date-submission-fee-structure-110725.html#ixzz1ozxrKFj4
16th April 2012, 11:30 PM
Unregistered

KIndly provide me all the infromation about LLB. like when announce the LLB Entrance Form, where I get the form, last date for the submission of LLB form, about fees,
my email id [email protected]
19th April 2012, 04:30 PM
Unregistered

sir/madam,
kindly provide me all details of llb forum,exam, after B,tech time of course in kanpur universty
thangs,
regard
brijendra singh
mob 09838926461
15th June 2012, 10:30 PM
Radhakrishna143

Respected Sir/Madom, I m doing practice under VAT and IT advocate
above 6 years. I want to do LLB course in Kanpur
University. KIndly provide me all the infromation about LLB.
like when announce the LLB Entrance Form, where
I get the form, last date for the submission of LLB
form, about fees, can i do private course or only
regular. Thanking you,
11th May 2013, 07:58 PM
Unregistered

how much percentage in gradution of l.l.b. entrance
23rd May 2013, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

sir please tell me,about llb entrence exam date in 2013
namrata
5th July 2013, 02:07 PM
Unregistered

WHAT IS THE LAST DATE OF ENTRANCE EXAM FOR LLB 2013
4th May 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

respected sir/madam
plse give me information about llb course ,fees,last date ,
thanking u
brijmohan 8948513234
3rd May 2015, 07:40 PM
Unregistered

Respected
sir/madam
please give me information B.c.a cource qualification ,fees,entrance exam apply date structure etc, of kanpur university.
Thanks
NAR SINGH KUSWAHA
[email protected].
Mob-7309960331
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?