3rd February 2011, 10:19 PM
Dr P Z Wadia

Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?

Dear sir,
I am interested in applying for Entrance exams of Various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka & Maharashtra & Vellore for my son, who will be appearing in March-2011 for his 12th Gujarat Board Exams.
From where & from which Date these forms will be available in Surat of Private Medical colleges of these states? Can you please inform me on my email? or sms on my mobile no 0942610227.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the date of getting admission forms of MBBS medical college in Gujarat state? What is the fee structure for government medical colleges of Gujarat? Last date for admission form of medical colleges? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. CBSE student can get admission in MBBS course in Gujarat? Process of admission? -- [New]
  3. When are the forms of B.E available in engineering college in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat where Kashmiri Migrant quota is also available?
  4. M.Phil in Medical Microbiology after MBBS in Maharashtra? Last date to submit the application form?
  5. When are the forms for B.E/B.Tech available for Kashmiri migrants in Gujarat, Maharashtra, Karnataka?
  6. How much is the intake for MBBS course in Gujarat? List of medical colleges in Gujarat? Status of the CET for MBBS?
  7. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS?
  8. Model Question Papers for TNPSC Group 4 Exam?
  9. Can I apply for ASSO CET for MBBS in Unaided medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Date of sale of medical exam forms in Gujarat? Which college should I prepare if I have 90.8 marks? How to register?
  11. When are the forms for MBBS going to be issued? What is the last date for it?
  12. Can I get a seat for Pharmaceutics in Maharashtra/Karnataka/Gujarat/AP after scoring 4000 rank in GPAT? Admission procedure and fee structure? List of M.Pharm colleges?
  13. Procedure to get admission in MBBS course in private medical colleges in Karnataka, Andhra Pradesh, Maharashra? What is the fee structure?
  14. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  15. Is a student who has done 12th from kerala with 88% marks, eligible for take admission in MBBS course from gujarat or maharashtra?
  16. Procedure for getting admission in St Johns Medical College for MBBS course? How will I get the admission forms? Which entrance test do I need to appear? Last date of submission of forms? What is the annual fee structure?
  17. Am I eligible to get domicile if born and studied till 12th at Gujarat and Medical from Karnataka?
  18. Cutoff marks for Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges?
13th February 2011, 12:31 PM
drkpp
Senior Member+

Default Re: Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?

For admission to state medical colleges, governments conduct a state wise CET [Common Entrance Test].
The notification is published in all leading daily news papers.
However for admission to medical college in a particular state, domicile certificate of that particular state is required.
For institutes such as CMC [Christian Medical College], Vellore that conduct nation wide admission test, domicile is not necessary.
27th February 2011, 02:01 PM
chinudey20

Default Re: Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?

For entry in medical colleges , the test will be conducted by state university after 12th exam that is in April or May. Forms will be available from 1st week of March.
23rd March 2011, 06:58 PM
Unregistered

FIND WEBSITE FOR ST.JOHN'S ENTRANCE EXAM 2011
10th April 2011, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

i want to know that is all india pmt exam is nessesary to get addmission in medical at out state?
15th April 2011, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

Almighty Career is Leading Admission and Educational Consultancy helps student to get guaranteed admissions in MBBS, BDS, Engineering, Pharmacy, Paramadical in all over India.

Almighty Career,
www.almightycareer.com
email : [email protected]
Mo. : 09824027200
15th April 2011, 07:02 PM
Almighty Career

Post Re: Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr P Z Wadia View Post
Dear sir,
I am interested in applying for Entrance exams of Various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka & Maharashtra & Vellore for my son, who will be appearing in March-2011 for his 12th Gujarat Board Exams.
From where & from which Date these forms will be available in Surat of Private Medical colleges of these states? Can you please inform me on my email? or sms on my mobile no 0942610227.
Almighty Career,

Almighty Career is leading Admissions and Educational Consultancy helps students to get Guaranteed admissions in MBBS, BDS, Engineering, Pharmacy, Paramedical and Management courses

Safi Sumra
Almighty Career
www.almightycareer.com
email : [email protected]
[email protected]
Fill Free to Call
MO: 09824027200
8th May 2011, 11:57 AM
bhavessh

How much % do I need to get in my 12th board exams (march-april 2011)to secure admission in a medical college in gujarat???

also give me merit list of mbbs seats both goverment and selffinace in gujrat 2010?????
8th May 2011, 11:58 AM
bhavessh

How much % do I need to get in my 12th board exams (march-april 2011)to secure admission in a medical college in gujarat???

also give me merit list of mbbs seats both goverment and selffinace in gujrat 2010???
13th May 2011, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

what is the criteria for the admission in a medical college in gujarat?
15th May 2011, 04:18 PM
Unregistered

WHEN I CAN APPLY FOR ADMISSION IN MEDICAL COLEGE IN GUJARAT ?
15th May 2011, 04:29 PM

Wink Re: Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhavessh View Post

also give me merit list of mbbs seats both goverment and selffinace in gujrat 2010???
How much % do I need to get in my 12th board exams (march-april 2011)to secure admission in a medical college in gujarat?
17th May 2011, 09:13 PM
Unregistered

Date of forms for MBBS in various Medical Colleges of Gujarat, Karnataka, Maharashtra & Vellore?

Dear sir,
From where & from which Date these forms will be available in Surat of Private Medical colleges of these states? Can you please inform me on my email? or sms on my mobile no 09662138516
18th May 2011, 09:41 AM
Unregistered

When a admissiom form of medical and peramedical courses available for online register in gujrat?
18th May 2011, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

From where & from which Date these forms will be available in Medical colleges of these states? Can you please inform me on my email? or sms on my mobile no 09099042237.[/QUOTE]
19th May 2011, 03:35 PM
Unregistered

sir i got 88% in merrit subject & marks in gujcet is 97 in 'b' group ,pl guide me can i get admission in govt. medical college for medical?
secondly this year will the merrit come down by 2-3 percent?
plz.sms on me
regards,

soham
31st May 2011, 01:27 AM
Unregistered

dear sir,
I have passed by 12th board exam with 78.4%. I would like to join a medical college in Kutch ,Gujarat. Please could you inform me about the procedure to get admission in the college .I would like to join the college through a general quota(not as an N.R.I).

email address: [email protected]
8th June 2011, 05:04 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for medical colleges whether govt/private in medical colleges of gujarat . I am from rajasthan and secured 80.4%in 12 class and 84.33% in PCB from CBSE board. Plz tell me

email address:[email protected]
contact no:09414156184
1st July 2011, 01:09 PM
Unregistered

I am a son of a defence person. My father has decidedd to settle down permanently in ahemdabad/gandhinagar. I was born in the state of Rajasthan and owns domicile of state of Haryana. May I know if my father settle down permanently in the state of Gujarat, will I be eligible for state benefits of Gujarat? Please advise me. Thanks.
1st July 2011, 01:16 PM
Unregistered

My father is planning to settle down permanently in Ahemdabad/Gandhinagar after his retirement.
I was born in the state of Rajasthan and hold the domicile of Haryana being our permanent home. May I know, if our family settle down in the state of Gujarat, Will I be eligible for state benefits of Gujarat for education purposes. Please advise me. Thanks.
4th May 2012, 08:24 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i want to know that is all india pmt exam is nessesary to get addmission in medical at out state?
ya it is ofc required
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?