18th November 2011, 12:21 PM
abharuta

How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra

i am from Maharashtra state i want information regarding mbbs admissions in medical colleges of other states such as Kerla. A P, Gujrat etc, availability of applications of mbbs please send details

Related Questions:
  1. How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra
  2. Cutoff list for government MBBS colleges in Maharastra? Least rank needed to get into last MBBS college in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Can I secure government seat for MBBS course in Maharashtra after scoring 143 marks in CET? I belong to NT-B category
  4. How may I get details regarding MBBS admissions in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  5. Can I get admission for MBBS in any government college after scoring 71.83% in 12th standard and 44% in MHTCET
  6. Last year cutoff for MBBS and BDS course in government college? How many government BDS colleges are there in Maharashtra?
  7. List of government colleges in outside which offer Lateral Entry in B.E. for E&TC Diploma student of Maharashtra? Is there concession for other state student?
  8. Am I eligible for MHT CET for MBBS in government colleges of Maharashtra?
  9. Cutoff list for MBBS for government medical colleges in Maharashtra?
  10. Which are the cheap colleges in Maharastra to join MBBS in India?
  11. How to take admission in government/private MBBS college in Maharashtra with 169 marks in MHT CET?
  12. Cut off list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? -- [New]
  13. How to take admission in MBBS through NEET? Which are the private and government colleges
  14. Cutoff list of OBC for MBBS government colleges of Maharashtra?
  15. Cutoff marks for Maharashtra government MBBS medical colleges?
  16. Cutoff list and list of government medical colleges in Maharashtra? I belong to SBC category
  17. List of top 20 government colleges of MBBS in Maharashtra? Fee structure details?
  18. After scoring 154 marks in general category in IBPS CWE for clerical post can I have a chance for any call letter and jobs in any banks?
18th April 2012, 03:14 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra

can you provide me the cut of list for MBBS ?
15th February 2014, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I join MBBS course offered by government colleges of other states? I belong to Maharashtra

is there any reservation for project affected students ? how many seats are reserved for such student in every college? what is the processes to get benefit ?
29th March 2014, 09:53 AM
Unregistered

what is available cast category in SBC cast in MBBS course in admission in state.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?