11th May 2011, 03:01 AM
ronak vadher

Date of GET exam for M.Tech in Biomedical?

which is the date of get exam for m tech in bio medical ? Can you tell me the date of it

Related Questions:
  1. Will it be useful for my future of doing M.Tech in Biomedical Engineering? Job opportunities through this course?
  2. Eligibility for Mtech, MTech(Res), Phd in streams like Biotechnology/Biomedical Engineering after Qualifying GATE? I am B.Pharm. student -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the career options after M.Tech? I am a B.Tech Biomedical graduate
  4. Where can I get jobs after completion of M.Sc. in Biotechnology? How much is the basic salary offered for these candidates?
  5. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  6. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  7. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  8. What is the admission procedure to take M.Tech Biomedical Engineering in AIIMS?
  9. Where can I apply for PhD in Biomedical Instrumentation with valid GATE score?
  10. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  11. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  12. Top 5 colleges for Biomedical course in Chennai? Date of entrance test and last date of submission?
  13. List of Biomedical Companies that allow Biomedical Projects to be done by the candidates pursuing final year BE in Biomedical Engineering in Chennai?
  14. How to get a government job for biomedical engineers? I have completed B.E in Biomedical engineering
  15. Am I eligible for M.Tech Bioinformatics after completing B.Tech Biomedical Engineering
  16. How to do M.Tech from MIT after completing B.E from medical electronics? Which entrance exam to write to get admission in MIT under Biomedical field?
  17. Syllabus for biomedical engineering for Gate Exam -- [New]
  18. How to do diploma in Biomedical after BSc? I am doing TY Biomedical
11th June 2011, 02:33 PM
veereshwari

Default Re: Date of GET exam for M.Tech in Biomedical?

hi here are the exam details of VIT for the entrance of m.tech in exam
Attached Files
File Type: docx IT MCA M.docx(14.0 KB, 40 views)
15th November 2011, 11:17 PM
Beready

hello friend,

you was written a wrong word get ,
actually you want to ask about gate .
this exam is always in march .and in next year also its taken by them in same time
good luck.
15th November 2011, 11:20 PM
Beready

hello friend,

you was written a wrong word get ,
actually you want to ask about gate .
this exam is always in march .and in next year also its taken by them in same time
good luck.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?